Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Greek #1898839 12/21/09 04:06 AM
M
M
I third that!!!!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
mindfull #1898876 12/21/09 05:32 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Crissy--

Look what you started! You know darn right and well that there are no real updates on my sitch--just lots of wierdness continuing. DH still professes to not want to be married, but is here everyday. He spent 10+ hours over two days trying to fix the lights on my Christmas tree, then stripped them off and put all new ones on.

The kids are doing pretty good, overall. D10 is suffering with an increase in her depression and is very angry at DH for not coming home. D6 and D10 are praying for a Christmas miracle with regards to DH moving home. Of course, so am I.

I have had some weepy moments. With DH not on deployment this Christmas, I am having to face the true reality of my situation--which I did not have to do last Christmas.

D18 finally had a full psych eval done. If there is an issue to be had, she has it. ADHD, bi-polar, hypochondria, Depression, anxiety disorder, conduct disorder, and anti-social personality disorder. The projected onset for most is taergetes for around when DH moved out last year and his leaving is considered a major trigger for her bipolar presentation.

I am doing well enough, though. I have my family and my church family for lots of support. I am still struggling with patience with the kids daily, but God is still working on me. I have hd many blessings that have allowed me to pretty much clear up my debt and really bless my family for Christmas.

D6 had severe swollen lymph glands with an undetermined cause. The Dr put her on heavy duty antibiotics and said it would take 4-6 months for the swelling to go down. Within a week, the gland was less than half the size at the beginning of treatment. D6 politely informed anyone who would listen that God and Jesus healed her because they love her and she loves them. What an amazing faith she has!!

S3 is now S4. I do not know where all the time has gone! It was right around his 2nd birthday that DH's A began. S4 is a sweet, handsome little man, but he is struggling with some depression, too. He spends more nights sleeping with either me or his sisters than he does in his own bed. He is terrified of being abandoned and does not like for me to leave him with anyone for any length of time.

It really hit me around S4's birthday how much of his life DH has missed out on, yet S4 adores his daddy. Then again, I still do, too.

I do not have much to say and am horribly busy truying to get on with life here, so I do not come around DB too much anymore. I still think about all of you often, though.

Living God's bessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

M
M
SMW - Merry Christmas! I was drawn to you by your verse, and continue to watch you live it. Many blessings, my friend! smile

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
mindfull #1899181 12/21/09 07:39 PM
S
S
I know smw. but thought it would be nice for everyone to hear you.

your little girl is very amazing, God does have his hands on her. smile

I see such amazing things happen in the future for you. you are going to have such an incredible impact on so many people.

we will all be praying for a christmas miracle, but put your expectations on God and not your H. not sure if that is the right way to put it, but I don't want your emotions/actions to become responses to things your H does that weren't what you were hoping for. I know God has plans to bring H home, and it will be the perfect timing according to his perfect plan.

Keep your focus on Him. you are a lovely woman.

I'm so sorry how your children are being affected. Try to nourish them as best as you can so they can have the best chance to feel their best, especially D18. Of course you don't have much say in her meals, but it's always worth a try. Do you think she would try B12 shots? or naicin? a deficiency can cause depression and other mental problems. I hate to see her having such problems, although many girls that age have these issues just perhaps not at this level of severity. She deserves to feel well and be well. I will be praying for her and all of you.

hang in there, and try to keep your head up and use us as a soundboard when you need to.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
darnit, meant to call you on my way home, but kids were very obnoxious in the car, besides s5 punching s11, it was a good ride. lol

I will call you this week. smile 1 Cor. 16-13

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
G
G
SMW-It is nice to hear your update (or lack of one, I guess). I have been sorta looking around for you lately and wondered how things were for you and your kidlets. The medical stuff sounds rough. Do you see any patterns when symptoms flare up? Here in Oregon, we don't get much sun. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is not uncommon in these parts. I know people that are fine in the summer, but if they don't get enough vit D they get sick a lot in winter. Me, I'm depressed all the time. But that's another story.
It's finally over for me. Although I filed for D in 2008, I could not see it through and went back last March. Big mistake.
I left again a couple of weeks ago. (Need to update that sig line). For the play-by-play stop by my new thread in We're Separated. Happy New Year! love, Goldey

goldeylox #1952561 03/05/10 08:55 PM
S
S
hey, not sure if your even looking at this, but (((SMW)))

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard