Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 109 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 108 109
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Quote:
What she says and what she thinks have NOTHING to do with each other. And stop being SO needy!!!!! Once again, every woman on here tells you how unattractive that makes you.

I got the point loud and clear. It was a stupid question I asked that I could have just taken a bit more time to get hold of myself.

I might still suggest hooters to her.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
C
C
Well, okay then.

When you aren't a fraidy cat anymore then we will have more to talk about. I don't know what it will take for you to stand up for yourself. You are like the guy that wants to be handcuffed to the bed and beaten silly. Its fun for the woman a few times but after that it becomes kinda boring to be in charge. How many times can you wear nothing but a pair of tall black boots before it gets boring? See what I mean?

You don't see any "move" as being a good one because you are afraid. You are afraid of your own W. Does that seem sane to you? How on Earth can you justifty THAT to your kids? Let your W justify her affairs to them and that is why you are getting divorced.

You are doing nothing productive so nothing productive is happening.

K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
CG,

You don't think it makes me look unstable in W's eyes for me to yet again change course and not stick to something I said considering my past sitch?

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Steve,

Actually as funny as the receptionist comment was, and that was good... My W would not be impressed because she knows a receptionist does not make as much money as she does. She is all about the money.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
C
C
Honestly, it would be much better to look unstable than wimpy/needy/balless to your W. You annoy me to no end with your neediness and inability to solve very simple problems so I imagine your W is still rather fed up.

I wish I could press a button and help you get to the point where you just don't care.

I hope I am around the day you say to your W.... W, I am tired of your BS, I am tired of you sleeping with other men, I am tired of you using me when it benefits you and most of all I am tired of being married to you. I have decided to file for divorce, I have sought legal counsel and you can expect to be served on xx day. We will sit down and tell the children together although I will not settle for anything less than the total and complete truth from you. While my hope was to stand for our marriage I have decided you simply are not worth the time or effort anymore. All the best, K.

S
S
Originally Posted By: CityGirl

I hope I am around the day you say to your W.... W, I am tired of your BS, I am tired of you sleeping with other men, I am tired of you using me when it benefits you and most of all I am tired of being married to you. I have decided to file for divorce, I have sought legal counsel and you can expect to be served on xx day. We will sit down and tell the children together although I will not settle for anything less than the total and complete truth from you. While my hope was to stand for our marriage I have decided you simply are not worth the time or effort anymore. All the best, K.

I would love to stand up to my exh that way! I may print this out for the future and may get the guts someday to say it!

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
R
R
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
Originally Posted By: CityGirl
Lets practice (pretend I am your W)

Why don't you come over here I got a couple positions you might like. Ever try stand and carry?

"WIFE, Let me tell you about the interview,
I think I was sent to the wrong place.
The lady interviewing me was all touchy feely, one minute her hand was on my knee, another minute she was walking around the office and then her hand was on my shoulder, she then took her hair out of her pony tail and let it out, she asked me if it was warm in the room or if it was just her, the interview was only supposed to last for half an hour, I was there for two hours, she was talking about her personal life, she just broke up with her boyfriend, she was new in town, didn't have many friends, asked me if I was single, things I liked to do, said I was cute and funny, asked me if I was interested in going for lunch sometime, gave me her personal number & email address on the back of her business card - seriously this was the weirdest interview I've ever been on, what do you make of all this?! I just acted cool & calm during the whole process because I was interested in getting a 2nd interview for the job and didn't want to blow my chances and she scheduled a follow up appointment. Crazy day I tell you! ;-)"

That's for you K4D, enjoy ;-)

Last edited by robx; 12/28/09 08:54 PM.
C
C
Who cares if your W is impressed with the woman you choose to date? Why does that matter? Do you think she worries if you are impressed by the men she dates? Clearly she does not.

I have a sinking feeling your new found dedication to finding a new job and starting a business is all to impress your W. Is that true?

And so what if your W is not impressed with your choice in a woman and who you CHOOSE to date. If she verbalizes that to you say "you are correct, my new GF doesn't make as much money as you but do you think I care about that when we are rocking each other's worlds?" then wink at your W and carry on.

I have to agree with SM. Become an ass. Become an arrogant prick in a comedic fashion. If for nothing else the entertainment value would be worth it. So far everything you have tried has not even come close to working... so, why not?

K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
LOL Robx,

That was great. Thanks. I needed that.

CG,

I don't know.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Quote:
Who cares if your W is impressed with the woman you choose to date? Why does that matter? Do you think she worries if you are impressed by the men she dates? Clearly she does not.

I have a sinking feeling your new found dedication to finding a new job and starting a business is all to impress your W. Is that true?

And so what if your W is not impressed with your choice in a woman and who you CHOOSE to date. If she verbalizes that to you say "you are correct, my new GF doesn't make as much money as you but do you think I care about that when we are rocking each other's worlds?" then wink at your W and carry on.

I have to agree with SM. Become an ass. Become an arrogant prick in a comedic fashion. If for nothing else the entertainment value would be worth it. So far everything you have tried has not even come close to working... so, why not?

I have read about this. Cocky and funny attitude. I have read it works like a charm. I am just not very good at it. I would have to hire Steve as a coach to do this properly. Dang he is good.

Kevin

Last edited by K4D; 12/28/09 08:59 PM.

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...