Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 43 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 42 43
J
J
Happy Holiday Frank. Next year will be better.

Her attacks - just wait until it is over and she is out on her own. No career, only part of your money she is enjoying now, her own house to clean amd clothes to wash. She is a spoiled brat and she will soon discover the value of what she had after it is lost.

Get it done Frank. Stay the high road.

Strength and Honor

Jeff

Current Thread
G
G
Hey Frank..
New Year's Eve.. CT

Be there or be square.

*hugs*

F
OP Offline
F
Thanks all. Another nasty outburst in front of the kids and my nephews.

Saturday..my day...cold raining and nasty. I watched my two nephews for my sister. We all went to IHOP for breakfast. Then...across the road to PetSmart. We checked out the animals. Then...to a store with puppies so that they could pet them and see the other animals.

Went home. The boys began playing Xbox...Call of Duty...a game rated M that's been in the house for over a year. I began to play Pictionary with D6 in the other room. STBXW came home and began tearing me a second AH. Falsely accused me of buying a new game rated M (the only games I bought this season were E and T). She took the game and started S9 crying again. In front of the kids, she said, "one of us has to be a parent" after a huge tirade.

S9: Dad....mom's been in the house when I've been playing the game and she NEVER said anything before."

My son later said to his cousin "I hate my mother". Later that night, he didn't even want to go upstairs to get his PJ's. He used hand signals to tell me to go upstairs and bring them down to him. The next day, Sunday, STBXW called me in the evening to tell me that she was sleeping over her parents with the kids. If it was done to 'punish' me, it didn't, as I know that I will be seeing them less soon.

Another horrible outburst done in front of the kids and my nephews.

On a lighter note, as we drove to dinner, my son began to discuss the issue in the car. My 7 year old cousin then said "mutiny is in order."

(BTW...I spoke with S9 re: talking against his mother and told him not to do it. This one was hard to explain away to him tho'. I DID tell him that it was NOT about him.)

Bright kid.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
F
OP Offline
F
To Jeff...although 'lonely'..it was peaceful in the house. I am burned out of the constant and typically 'unexpected' verbal attacks, especially since virtually ALL OF THEM are in front of the children.

Happy New Year to ALL.

FIB

S
S
I really feel for you son. He is going to have many more conflicts with his mother as he becomes more and more independent.

Just keep doing what your have always done Frank - be the best father for him (and your daughter).

My son and I started out Pinewood Derby car this weekend. We went with the simple one cut design and are painting it patriotic like a flag. Last year we got the funniest car award and hopefully we will get the most patriotic this year. Has your son started on his yet?

F
OP Offline
F
KerryK...I just pulled out the plans. LOLOL. We are going with another sort of wedge design and doing a Yankee design. His car made it to the regionals last year and I think came in 81 out of 140 something cars.

The car plans came with 3 designs. Last year we made an American flag type wedge. This year is a much thinner wedge design and will use Tungsten weighting. Do you use a coping saw for cuts?

STBXW is hurting S9 a lot lately....more by the sudden outbursts and removal of video game things. He sees it but I think he is, in some ways, afraid of her. Clearly, they know I am more laid back and more liberal. They DO still love her and D6 seems to have aligned with her during this last outburst. I KNOW it will be better after we split. I DO think that she sees some of ME in our son and , perhaps, she takes some stuff out on him.

FIB

S
S
We did a wedge cut and the back 2 inches are flat for the blue and stars. I just had my son use a handheld jigsaw. I dont think he could make a straight cut with a coping saw.

I saw your picture from last year and wonder how you did such a nice paint job. Our first pass last night using masking tape let some red blotchiness bleed into the white stripes.

F
OP Offline
F
I painted the car with spray paint....acrylic. The back triangle was hand painted with blue acrylic. Then, I used white pinstriping, 1/4". Then lacquer/clear varnish. Was too lazy to cut out small stars so I used stickies. F

S
S
Thanks Frank. Pinstriping it is! Masking tape just does not seem good enough for fine detail painting.

K
K
I hope you go your seperate ways soon. This is no good for any of you and most importantly for your kids.
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Page 22 of 43 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 42 43

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard