Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 81 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 80 81
K
K
You get the pain right about the time of ovulation. I had fertility issues and had to take fertility drugs with the first three. Number 4 is a gift from my grandmother!(I will explain later if you want).

Ask me anything you want and I will try to help. some of the stuff may freak out the guys so you can always contact me on Fb or e-mail me. Just so you know I helped 3 others look for fretility signs and they got pregnant shortly after. Just need to know what to look for!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Quote:
I have been googling how to get pregnant..

Well, if you have to read about how it's done I think you're doing it wrong! grin Kidding of course, couldn't resist. smile

It's so amazing that he wants a baby even though he's depressed. Of course, having something (someone) else to focus on may be just what he needs to get out of his head. A baby is a joyous gift!!!

Listen to kat! She has been through so much to have her children so she's well aware of the 'tricks' and signs.

Kat - I SO want to hear about the gift from your grandmother. That was quite a tease!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
I know that not everyone believes in this stuff but here goes. My grandmother and I, though not blood related, were kindred spirits. We adored each other and our bond was very special. I found out she had cancer when I was pregnant with D11. She told me she was holding on to see the baby (I didn't find out until later that she told each of her kids a slightly different tale...waiting for one more birthday, one more Chrismas and so on).

I was scared to have the baby thinking I would lose my grandmother soon after. Gladly she got to hold her great-granddaughter and lived almost another year. When she passed I was devasted and would go to her grave to speak with her. Often I would cry and ask her to come back to me.

As I mentioned I needed fertility drugs for each of my first 3. She passed just before D11's first birthday(which she happens to share with my youngest aunt...another bond with Grandma). Anyway I was feeling awful right at Chrismas time. I felt dizzy and as if a flu was coming on. Took all sorts of cold meds. I didn't even realize until January that I was late. It seems as if my Grandmother sent a bit of herself to me so I wouldn't miss her so much. Even when they did the first sonogram(an internal one) they thought there might be twins. I was saying oh, no! I forgot Granma was a twin. I just wanted her back, not Uncle Gene too!!

I was due one month after my birthday. However I asked God for a sign. If this was Grandma coming back could she come on her wedding anniversary, just 2 weeks after my birthday? Went I went to the Dr., he said I wouldn't make it to the weekend even. He was on call the next day and wanted to deliver her. I asked if we couldn't maybe wait one more day as that would have been the anniversary. He said it was up to me. So she is one day off but I think I would have had her all on my own close to then anyway as I was 5cm when I went to the hospital that day. So as far as I am concearned, I have a bit of Grandma with me in D9. smile smile

Sorry for the hijack Ali.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
R
R
Ali,

Quote:
I have been googling how to get pregnant..

I don't really need to explain this, do I??? smile

I'm glad BF went to the dr. about meds and C. He's got a long road, but he's being pro-active about it. The toughest thing will be for him to continue once he's challenged by his C (and you've both got to be praying that he'll hook up w/ a C that will challenge him regularly or else he'll just have some dullard who tells him what he wants to hear...very counter-productive).

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and are snuggling (and hopefully more...) this weekend.

RTL
PS - Thank you for your FB replies. They mean more to me than I can express and I look forward to seeing them from you and K.

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

M
M
Hope your Christmas was magical Ali!!

What a fabulous story kat! Very special.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Any luck on the baby yet Al? LOLOL
S

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
R
R
Princess!

Thank you for the FB reply! What I needed. Thanks!!! I have more to update on, but for now, that is what I needed answered.

I'm busy this week, so I won't be doing much FBing for a few days, but I'll keep both you and M posted, my friend.

So...are you going to answer the question? How's the baby-making coming? I used to REALLY like the "practice" sessions. smile

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

A
OP Offline
A
Hey guys! Kat, thankyou for offering to help, I know where you are if I need you and that was a beautiful story!

Hi Mish, K, Rob...Well I didnt say anything to him about the auspicious stars, but he decided we would start trying anyway! I then went into a bit of a fearful what-have-we-done? meltdown! I told him I felt scared and anxious...how would we cope, do we really want to spend the next 10-15 years caring for someone else, not being able to jet off to Greece for 2 weeks for example, not being able to lie in bed drinking tea (as we just have till 11 am !).. he was very calm and wasnt scared at all. I said, but what if I am pregnant!? He said it would be amazing and that we would be fine and I would be a brilliant mother.

I'm calmer now.. it could take a year to get pregnant or I could be already! We actually havent fully discussed it. After he left and a 2 year gap effectively in our R and my age, it was just decided that the time was now, we had been planning to M and have kids before he left anyway. I would have preferred him to ask me to M him first, but a child is a greater commitment and I am not a conventional person so its ok.

I'll know by mid Jan whether or not I am pregnant (around the time Mercury goes forwards in mid Jan/the solar eclipse (in my house of marriage!) on 15th...

Slightly scared Al x

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
Scared but excited too??

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07