Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
F
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Start a conga line of sorts while doing so.
Please tell that handsome texan I love him..
AND luv u mucho babe.

That handsome Texan has been notified that there has been a Lis sighting here. Now, whether he'll bring that cute l'il drawl over to share? We'll have to wait and see!

I'm going to hijack your thread for a mo. Feeling the start of a party breaking out here....

It has been an outlandish few years for me. I mean, to all you lovely ladies out there, if you worry that there is no life after divorce, pull up a chair, do I have stories for you!

Lis, just in the past few weeks, I have run into the propositioning roof shoveler. He said "Good Lord, you look great!" and then wandered over when I was eating lunch with a (male) friend, put his hand on my shoulder, said "Erm, um, call me sometime? Don't have too much fun" and walked off. Friend looks at me, "who was that?" and I couldn't remember his name for anything! YIKES!!!!

I was at the airport traveling to see Tigger for Thanksgiving, and I ran smack into the propositioning emailer. He glared and glared at me, as I was standing there and chatting with the security guys. Hey, I honestly thought the security guy told me to put my hot tub in the bin. grin He was not amused when I thought he was joking. Luckily, that propositioner didn't sit beside me on the plane. WHEW!

Marriage proposal guy number 3 (or was it 4?) called Tigger a few weeks back to "see how J is" and "is she coming back for Thanksgiving or Christmas????" Made Mom very happy to tell me that story.

Marriage proposal guy number .... (don't remember) sent me a Christmas card.

I think I'm up to six now. YIKES!

I have another one very seriously hinting, asking me my jewelry preferences, and one who will never ask. *sigh*

So, as PC says, it's all practice. She is a wise, wise woman.

Just wanted to tell y'all that it does absolutely get better. Never perfect because this is life we're talking about, but much much better.

And....Kooky Sis is working on her 6th (!) baby. YOWSER! Family is great, Tigger is bouncing, and everyone waits to see what I'll do next. How's that for a compliment?

Miss you

J

V
V
There's a blast from the past!

(((((J)))))

B
B
Lissie Bean! long time no see!! Glad to see that you are moving right along! I still come on here and post.... Sometimes my advice isn't liked the best, but in time I think most people see how things play out, been around too long now to not see how most of these songs go. I agree with you about people getting to certain places in their lives at their own time, it sure is hard, many think I am not sympathetic, I truly am, I just hate to see folks waste their lives on people who don't care for them. Anyway, what's new with you? I do hope that you were able to hold on to everything in spite of the economic times. I do pray that Javier is involved in their lives and helps you in every way possible. Lissie, you can bet your fanny he isn't happy over there with Ms. Susan, but as you pointed out, he has boxed himself in..... Lissie, the truly sad thing is at one time, you would have taken him back and worked through things..... Now, he would never admit he had done wrong to even try.... Anyway, any new person in your life? I am still rolling strong with my girl..... Next Summer, I am doing it again, this time for good!! I am so happy things turned out the way they did for me, I couldn't imagine there would be someone so loving and caring for me in this world! You are right girl! Things happen for a reason!!! Give me an update!!!!

F
F
F1!!!! Holy smokes batman!!!

i love Lissie threads...they are like a fireplce on a cool night

(wait...I am getting my tootsies ready for the warmth and heating up tea)

and

you were right
it was Hoboken

siiiiiiiiiiigh

and that lovely man buying an ice cream for his gorgeous daughter

F
F
Originally Posted By: figgeroni
F1!!!! Holy smokes batman!!!

i love Lissie threads...they are like a fireplace on a cool night

(wait...I am getting my tootsies ready for the warmth and heating up tea)

It's been fun, babe! More fun than should be legal in many states.

Nothing like the warm thoughts of Hoboken in the winter, though! *sigh*

J

PS. Just trying to give the new LBSs here something to look toward. Heck, if I can do it, anyone can! :-)))

F
F
it isn't legal in most states...is it? wink

L
L
I can't believe my eyes, I log in here for the first time in like 2 years and who is the top (as usual) my Chica Lissie!!!

Then I see someone called Figgeroni, but I know it's an imposter because she hasn't "Figgied" yet wink

I wonder if I should update here???

Would my old harem even care???

Hmmmmmm, what to do smile

Me-LBS 40
Her-MLC/WAW 37
D-9 years
S-9 years

Dday 10/16/06
Sep- 10/22/06
F
F
BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!