Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 89 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 88 89
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I did try to make a few flirtatious comments today but it feels so forced! He didn't say anything--no reciprocation. Maybe he was surprised?

I have been keeping my guard up for so long and have been so cautious about being overtly chasing other than stocking his favorite foods or expressing caring behavior about his health.

I need to shed another 15 pounds I think before he starts to see me as sexy again. Just my guess. That was the high end of my weight in the past and our sex life was flourishing. It's funny that it wasn't during the thinnest point of my weight!(when the A started) So if I kick butt, it will be 6-7 more weeks.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

P
P17 Offline
P
Originally Posted By: newmama
She has some pretty features, but is not BETTER looking than me ( my point is he did not trade up in looks! or w/ anything else as far as I can tell!)

To quote Sandi (I think it was), they never trade up. In my own sitch, W didn't trade up wither (but I'm bias).

As somebody else said to me 'of course he's a loser, that's all she could get' ...

She sounds like a big kid. When WH grows up and remembers that staying up till 3am with your buddies and OW playing Call Of Duty on the PS3, drinking, smoking and having fun is actually something you did when you were in your teens to twenties then he may actually remember he has a son, a loving wife and a huge mistake maybe he will come back.

Anyway, just a little rant. You're a good person newmama. He's lucky his son has such a great mother who knows what the word commitment means and how to spell it.

Me 36, W 34 | D 8 | M 3.5y
Sep 2Aug09 | Left 6Sep09 | OM in 10Oct09 | NC 17Nov09 | Gave up caring - Jan 2010

"Have integrity. Do what is right, not what is expedient."
"Delay is the antidote for anger"
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Quote:
She sounds like a big kid. When WH grows up and remembers that staying up till 3am with your buddies and OW playing Call Of Duty on the PS3, drinking, smoking and having fun is actually something you did when you were in your teens to twenties then he may actually remember he has a son, a loving wife and a huge mistake maybe he will come back.

You crack me up!!!So true!

Quote:
He's lucky his son has such a great mother who knows what the word commitment means and how to spell it

Thank you! It takes 2 to marry--my reminder on how to spell commitment. But how do you spell innocuous? am too lazy to look it up! eek

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
BTW there's nothing wrong with video games; she liked more of the games that WH (and most men do. I have found that there are some fun ones out there but just can't compete with WH's skill on the ones he likes!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

D
D
In my sitch OW is prettier IMO. But she's older, fake boobs, big butt and an alcoholic. But I think I have a better figure, no wrinkles and a better personality and much better morals! I'm just not a bottle blond like her. I think WAH sees her as the perfect trophy wife though. I guess I'm too mild and kind.

M40, H39
M17 T20
D13, S12
H moved out 05/09
D filed 1/10
P
P17 Offline
P
BTW there's nothing wrong with video games; she liked more of the games that WH (and most men do. I have found that there are some fun ones out there but just can't compete with WH's skill on the ones he likes!

Of course there's nothing wrong with them. It is currently 2.25am here and I am actually going to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 before I go to bed ... then again, I'm currently separated and can get away with that sh*t smile

Sep 2Aug09 | Left 6Sep09 | OM in 10Oct09 | NC 17Nov09 | Gave up caring - Jan 2010

P
P17 Offline
P

Looks are only skin deep.

A person's beauty is in their heart. You fall in love with somebody for who they are as a person, not for how big their boobs are or how they look (although, as a boob man I have to say it does help - but bigger is most definitely not always better!).

Last edited by P17; 12/16/09 02:28 AM.

D
D
Oh, mine aren't small at all... just real. cool

I just have a classy look not a trashy look. Guess that got his attention.

M40, H39
M17 T20
D13, S12
H moved out 05/09
D filed 1/10
C
C
Remember some times the luck of the draw is good looks.

In the grand scheme of things. It is not important. Every person on this world is beautiful. Could be a smile, nice legs, eyes. There is something beautiful in all of us.

Day by day. I will take classy over trashy any day!!!!!

And NewMama. its not a lower back tattoo. Its a tramp stamp.

P17 I was a boob man as well. But my wife had small boobs. And she was so self conscious about it. Used to hide them and not belive in them. So I worked for years on her and this problem. They were beautiful. And one day she realized that they were. It really helped build her self confidence. I have no idea where this thought is going so I will stop now smile

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
DBD, do you or have you watched Real Housewives of Orange County?
Those ladies are perfectly attractive to begin with but then ruin it with plastic surgery, bleach, and excess make up! There are many men who are put off by the "overdone, plastic" look. I doubt under OW's "accessories" that she is prettier than you! Your WH sounds like he is in a MLC.

And P17 yeah. most men go for boobs,just as women go for men with decent steady jobs.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
started DBing 10/09
current:
met in 2004

Page 20 of 89 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 88 89

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard