I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

S
sleeper Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My X is crazy.

And all God's children said....doh!

My summation (to make a long story short) is that not having our children 50% of the time is breaking her down.

Interesting as first thing I told the C when the bomb was dropped was that something was wrong with X because she no longer seemed to care for her children (wanted me to take them as much as possible so she could party with OM/her new friends).

I just had a run in with her on the phone because she wanted them (on my time). She didn't get them, went manipulative (attempting to get me to bring them to her), then psycho (I refused) on the phone. OM is with her so he gets to deal with her. His X is bipolar so he must be one sick puppy as I conclude he is attracted to this type.

The sad but reinforcing thing about all this is that ironically DS was remenising how X used to scream at me just before X called. DD seems to believe the same as X said she was going to take DD's phone away from her because she couldn't make contact with her on it this afternoon (she left the charger at X's and left the phone at my place this afternoon).

A new chapter is opening (the observations of my children).

F
F
Sleeper,
Although it is stressful for you, be glad that your X wants to spend time with her kids now. I don't know if it indicates that she is out of hte tunnel or whatever, but at least she cares.

My X does not request more time with our DD, ever. He does not spend time with her beyond what he is obligated to, and he even cuts that short.

I hope she won't have abandonment issues because of this, but I believe she will.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy

S
sleeper Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quote:
My X does not request more time with our DD, ever. He does not spend time with her beyond what he is obligated to, and he even cuts that short.

I'm so sorry. Wish I could backhand him (and I'm not a violent person).

"Fear is the mind-killer" Muad'Dib
Me 53, XW 44, DD 14, DS 12
Bomb and OM 12/15/06
Separated 01/02/07
Divorced 05/13/08
X married OM(OMH) 08/2009
Married 06/09/13
D
D
Forward,

I understand your concern. My X has not seen our S in more than two months. Plus, she hasn't purchased any clothing for him since she left 6 months ago.

That's a choice she has to live with.

We have to continue to provide our children with stability, love, and laughter.

Me- 31 yrs old

Her- 33 yrs old

S- 3 yrs old

Bomb- 4/ 09

Moved out- 6/ 09
F
F
Sleeper, I have seen changes w/him and his R w/her. Gradually things have improved. That is why I try to stay out of the middle and let things happen as they do.

I believe that someday things could be very different. I hope so, anyway.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard