Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 39 1 2 36 37 38 39
J
J
You too beaucoup....i thoght it was trop beaucoup as in too much or too big...but you are the expert in Asian dialects.....;-)

Enjoy the buffet (asian) my friend...

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
Enjoy the coffee, but not in Mult.Village, that's where I'll be tomorrow afternoon!

Hi Goldey - the coffee meetup was canceled - she was too nervous as she is just starting on internet dating. I was wanting to also feel more comfortable with more emails.

Multnomah Village has a couple restaurants I like - O'Conners and Marco's. It has been a long time since I have been there so you dont have to worry about me stalking that area.

G
G
Hi Kerry, both spots very good picks.
Also Seasons & Regions, up the road about a mile.
It's no secret, I've long admired your ability to go with the flow and be just as happy dating or single. You don't need anyone to complete you. If it works, great. If it doesn't, fine. A real man can have self-confidence without being a jerk. Ms. Right (or Ms. Right Now) will show up one of these days. I know meanwhile you'll be lovin' on those kidlets. Peace, Goldey

R
R
Hey, Kerry!

Great Civil War game! What a tremendous football contest.

As for dating, I'm glad you are getting the hits on Match. I'm not getting as much traffic as I'd like and it may be that my profile needs to be revamped or something.

Even so, I'm not really concerned as I'm not that interested in dating a bunch right now. I got stuck on the one gal and am not in a hurry to get mixed up again any time soon.

However, if one did come my way, I'd take a look.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you Goldey.

I just found out this morning that one of the other new ladies had her husband cheat on her.

I am not allowed to talk about the civil war game with one of the other ladies (french/viet) because she is a Beaver and is devastated.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Grrrr! I am getting pissed off this morning. My kids keep calling me from their condo in Maui as their mom and Ed are not around and they are all alone in the big condo. Neither the kids or myself can reach Ed on his cell phone. On the last call to me, both of them were crying and all I could do was reassure them that their mom would be back soon.

G
G
Kerry..

I feel for you and your children. I hope everything is okay with their mom and Ed.

Sorry to hear what's going on.. it sucks big time!

Ever watch a movie with someone on the phone? Amazing how reassuring it is to know someone else is on the line. I've done that in the past with my kids.

Arrrggghhhh.. it's just wrong for your kids to go through this.

*hugs*

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Katie. Their mom finally made it back. She was out reserving chairs with her towels at the pool. I cant stand people that do that - along with the people that reserve their spots several days in advance at a parade with masking tape.

R
R
How old are the kids?! (Sorry I forget...) I don't blame you for getting mad at that!

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
They are 9 and 7.

I seem to remember when I was 9 that we had quite a bit more independence and freedom than kids now days.

Page 38 of 39 1 2 36 37 38 39

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard