Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 204 of 239 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 238 239
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It seems odd to me that W can't just take a motrin for her headache and do D11's birthday dinner with us tonight. I am not sure that I buy the headache thing. But who knows.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I just spoke to W on the phone about D11's plans. As we were getting off she says " love you, oops, sorry ". I said there is nothing wrong with that and then I said bye. I know it was just a slip of the tongue for her.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I haven't heard her say that in so long it totally caught me off guard. But again, I know it was just a slip up. She didn't mean to say it. I wonder if she is saying it to someone else now though and that is how it slipped out. Who knows. Doesn't matter does it.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
E
E
She said it out of habit. Don't give it another thought. Have a great time with your kids!

I'm a man . . .
But I can change . . .
If I have to . . .
I guess . . .

The Man's Prayer - Red Green
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I agree Esox. Tonight we talked more about D11's birthday. By the way, the evening went great with the girls tonight. D11 got a great dinner, desert, and got to pick out presents for herself. She even picked out a board game and wanted me to play it with her, so I did.

Well, anyways, we are changing the plans for tomorrow for D11's party. We have decided with the cold weather and with D11 having asthmas that flares up in cold weather that we will not do six flags. Instead we will do something inside at a place here.

Ok, so after we agree, W suggests that D11 be able to have a friend or 2 over to spend the night with her tomorrow. D11 is with me. I tell W that yes I have been thinking about that and was going to offer it to D11.

W then tells me that she would be ok with D11 having some friends stay the night tomorrow night with her. Excuse me??? So she says again after another minute that she has no problem with it. confused
I said ok.

I am thinking here, when did I need my W's permission or approval to allow my daughter to have a friend or 2 stay the night with her AT MY PLACE? Did I miss something here? W proceeds to again tell me she is fine with it if D11 wants to have a friend or 2 stay the night. I feel totally lost here. I did not ask her for her opinion on whether or not D11 can have a friend or 2 stay the night at my place with her tomorrow night. As far as I know, I pay the rent at my place due to W's ridiculous life decisions and as far as I know, she has ABSOLUTELY no say in whether or not my D11 can have a friend stay for the night.

Please tell me if I missed something here. Surely I can't be this stupid. I am totally lost here on this one. D11 has had a friend stay the night before and I never asked my W about her thoughts on the issue or for her permission or anything. Why did she feel the need to repeat her approval of that should I decide to allow D11 the opportunity to do that?

I must be losing my mind. I just cannot make heads or tails out of this one.

Kevin

Last edited by K4D; 12/05/09 08:38 AM.

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok,

So it is 6:51 am on Saturday morning. I slept for 3 hours tonight. During the week I am averaging about 4.5 hours per night of sleep. I generally go to sleep about 3am and wake up about 7:30am to get to work by 8:30. It isn't so bad once you get used to it. Just imagine how successful I could be if I spent all that time studying.

The thing is that at times when I get up to walk or move, sometimes I feel a quick dizzyness come on, but then I quickly shake it off. It feels like something neurological going on when it happens.

Ok, so today is the big day for D11. W wants us to come over about 10am to help decorate her real Christmas tree in OUR house. Why she couldn't get this done during the week on her time with the kids is beyond me. I am already planning on me and the kids setting up our Christmas tree and decorating it tomorrow. I did not invite W to participate.

Last night, D11 got to try Sushi for the first time for her birthday. She liked it somewhat. D7 wasn't a huge fan of it. But hey, they tried something new and D11 wanted to try it for her birthday dinner with me. We sat at the place where they actually make the sushi in front of you. The kids thought that was pretty neat. The guy who made ours was pretty cool. After we were done eating, he went back and made a special desert for the girls and brought it out to them. He was very nice. The girls were so excited about what he made them that they forgot to say thank you so I had to remind each of them to do so since he did it just for them. I pretty much eat sushi at that one place alone so they have kind of gotten to know me there. But last night was the first time they met my daughters. I am meeting FaithfulH there for dinner on Tuesday. He is a sushi fan as well and I think he will like the place.

I guess I am going to go ahead and join the Rush Limbaugh 24/7 membership thing so I can download his daily podcasts. I have listened to him for 15 years and read both of his books. Funny thing is that he has had 3 marriages and not been able to make them work, but the guy is dead on when it comes to politics. Not much room for arguement with him when it comes to that. My W never really listened to him because she thought he came across as arrogant. I disagreed and said that he was confident and probably the most knowledgeable guy out there when it comes to politics if you can just get past his ego. There is a reason his radio show has survived and strived for 15 years and everyone elses has failed during that time. If he was wrong that much, his show wouldn't have any credibility and would have failed years ago like everyone elses.

I am also a Randy Galloway fan when it comes to Dallas Cowboys talk on the radio. He is a bit kooky, but very entertaining and I think he knows this team very well and has for years. He can't stand Jerry Jones, but loves the Boys.

Ok, enough of rambling on for me. I guess I hit those streaks when I am alone and not slept much.

The sun is now out and shining. It usually gets dark here about 6pm these days.

A friend of mine gave me a table and chairs to set up outside so D7 could eat her lunch out there with her friends that she is making now. She had wanted to do that and my friend was going to get rid of her stuff as she got new stuff so I took it for D7. I got the biggest hug from D7 when she saw it. It just completely warmed my heart when she hugged me and thanked me for it. The simple things in life that can make a kids world extra special.

I have been playing with my new droid phone and not hardly been on my computer because of it. That phone is just amazing. There really isn't much I can't do on it.

I need to go back to the excercise room again today and get back on track with that. I had been doing it each day, but I got off track with the holidays and my dad visiting. I think I put on a few extra pounds because of it. But I know how to take them right back off.

My coworker breeds maltese dogs and both my daughters really want one, so he told me is going to be breeding them again and he also potty trains them before he releases them, so he is going to give me the first pick at the next litter. My girls are so excited about it.

I think I am going to go make coffee now and start my day. Hopefully I won't have any dizzy spells today. It is strange, they hit at the oddest times during the day for me.

Christmas is just around the corner and then new years. I already have new years plans with my girls since W was asking if I wanted them for New Years. Last New Years really ended up sucking as W and D7 disappeared for 3 days and nights. It was just me and D11 and D11 cried and was so upset that W wouldn't even call her because she was to busy at her best friends house for those 3 days. I hope W is a little more courteous towards her own daughter this year. But I am taking them with me to a friends house whom they know where there will also be other kids and adults they know. It should be a fun time for all of us.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
S
S
Kevin! That was a great post! First one that I have seen that you haven't talked only about your sich! Now, I am so not bagging on you for nothing...I tend to talk about my sich 24/7 and thats it. But good for you! Nice to read about things in your life besides W.

I saw that phone yesterday and thought of you. I think if I had that kind of phone I would be on it constantly.

Have fun today. No expectations. Show your girls a happy dad.

If you get a chance go check out my thread. My head is a mess. I am weakening bad! All of my common sense is slowly slipping away all because of a few words and some charm.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
K
K4D Offline OP
OP Offline
K
SO2,

I don't have any expectations today. I am just going to make it the best day possible for D11 and D7. I canceled going over to W's house to decorate her tree as we are just not going to be ready in time.

I just posted to your thread. We all weaken at times. I am the prime example of that. I know how you feel.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
S
S
Thats great Kevin. Glad you are doing things for you and your D's. Thanks for posting on my thread. I am a wreck and you would think I would be much farther out than I am.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
T
T
yo kevin

ready to B 2X4'd!

i didn't go back several pages on your thread to see how much of a recent trend this is and this is your thread to do ith what you choose BUT go & GAL. Quit wasting time on here telling us what you are going to tell us then telling us the color of the sky and which shoe you tie first and things of that sort. Go live life. If I didn't know any better I would almost think that this place of your's is a real security blanket of your's or something. Go stir up some life with RL people not us dimwits here on DB.

Virtual Life = NG

Real Life = where it's at!

nuff on that or do I have to go load up at the lumber yard!!!!

your loving brother in Jesus

debut thread
Page 204 of 239 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 238 239

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard