Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 109 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 108 109
M
M
Luv.. checked back in and I missed cocktails!! Perfect combo for the antiobiotics, steroids, and breathing treatments Im on! I'll have one heck of a buzz!

Hope you're having fun! What did you wear? (girlstuff)

(Just ordered a new Spanx underdress thing today... Get this (this is SO funny) it has a hole in the crotch so you don't have to take it down to pee! Shoot, though, I look like a size 4, and I"m an 8! Who needs to breathe?

LOL

Sorry, guys who read this, but the girls will crack up!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
mind - yeah I gotta pair of spanx too with the whole in the crotch thing too funny.

I am a conservative girl but I wore a black silk top that is fitted for boobage smile and some black slacks n heels - i looked pretty good I'd be a size 8 in my dreams

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
C
C
Quote:
Get this (this is SO funny) it has a hole in the crotch so you don't have to take it down to pee!

My people call these - Boxer Shorts. laugh

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
T
T
Originally Posted By: Coach
Quote:
Get this (this is SO funny) it has a hole in the crotch so you don't have to take it down to pee!

My people call these - Boxer Shorts. laugh

Bah, too much effort. I just wear one of these: http://neokilt.com/mens.html

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
So...yesterday was a good day. My son dropped me off cuz it's an hour away. I tried calling him from 11:30-12:30 and he didn't answer any of my calls not even his blackberry (which is always on him) anyway...

H finally called when I was getting out of the car and I was really mad but I bit my tongue and acted like I didn't care he didn't call me back. He was being nice (calling me a pet name) oh brother...then I proceeded to cut off the conversation as I was busy and say, "ok well I'm gonna go now" and he said, "are you brushing me off?" i loved it

He text me I'm out at 4 do you wanna have drinks at (gave me two places) and I text back the initials of the place - no like yeah, that'd be fun crap I kept it short and whatever

I met him he was waiting for me by the front door and opened it for me - gave me a kiss on the cheek. We had a beer at the bar and we talked he was being himself - no weirdness no reservations no nothing - just being him - I was waiting for him to say one thing to piss me off and he didn't! I had you guys(men) in the back of my mind saying, "take interest in his conversation" (it was about work as usual) so I did.

We got in my car (which he drove to work) and my cd was kinda loud when he turned the engine on. I laughed and said, "ah listening to my stuff huh? you're gay" he laughed. I listen to techno dance stuff. He had had my blouse in the car so I changed on the way there - just took off my hoodie and made sure he noticed my cute black bra smile When we parked and got out he went to hold my hand (i did say oh, now you wanna hold my hand huh?) lol sorry I couldn't help it. He opened door was a complete gentleman. This is my H not the as of late jerk.

The evening was fine - no weirdness or dumb small talk just real us. Remember he is a big talker so yeah he was but didn't ignore me at the table. We came home right to bed and had some fun (hadn't had fun in 2 weeks!) that's a long time for me!

So guys..I know my jerk is still in there somewhere but I am going to continue to work on myself. Let's see what my dear H has in store for me these next few days.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Trent - cracking up at your comment! LOL

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
T
T
Originally Posted By: luvless
Trent - cracking up at your comment! LOL

I really do own one of those, BTW.

I know the guy that makes 'em, and I haven't looked recently but I know I've sent him pictures to use for his website...

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
G
G
Hey L, I had a long response to this and lost it. Will try repeat what I wrote.

I tried calling him from 11:30-12:30 and he didn't answer any of my calls not even his blackberry (which is always on him)

Lesson: From now on send only ONE message to his blackberry ONLY. I don't know what he was doing, neither do you, he could have been in an important meeting and you were interrupting. He is conditioned to your behavior of calling repeatedly and continuously. Save continuous and repeated behaviors for emergencies only. Think of story of the boy who cried wolf.

I was really mad but I bit my tongue and acted like I didn't care he didn't call me back.

You are SuperWoman! I can imagine how much self-control and strength that took. Congratulations L, WELL DONE.

He was being nice (calling me a pet name) oh brother...then I proceeded to cut off the conversation as I was busy and say, "ok well I'm gonna go now" and he said, "are you brushing me off?" i loved it

ROFLMAO. Great job. I love it too.

He text me I'm out at 4 do you wanna have drinks at (gave me two places) and I text back the initials of the place - no like yeah, that'd be fun crap I kept it short and whatever

Smooooooooth.

I was waiting for him to say one thing to piss me off and he didn't!

I'm glad he didn't.

I had you guys(men) in the back of my mind saying, "take interest in his conversation" (it was about work as usual) so I did.

As boring as it must have been for you, good move.

I laughed and said, "ah listening to my stuff huh? you're gay" he laughed.

ROFLMAO. Excellent! Cute, playful and challenging.

just took off my hoodie and made sure he noticed my cute black bra smile

You seductress you!

he went to hold my hand (i did say oh, now you wanna hold my hand huh?) lol sorry I couldn't help it.

I know you couldn't help it. No harm, no foul. I'm assuming you gave him your hand. If you had pulled it away the results and the rest of the evening would have been disastrous.

We came home right to bed and had some fun (hadn't had fun in 2 weeks!) that's a long time for me!

whistle And that is how its done! laugh

I give you an A+ Luvless for an outstanding performance.

By not reacting to his callous behavior and his pushing your buttons you avoided activating his. This enabled him to drop his guard and relax a little.

So guys..I know my jerk is still in there somewhere but I am going to continue to work on myself.

Yes he is and yes you are. For now work on softening the wall of resentment he has built up.

Let's see what my dear H has in store for me these next few days.

Let's swap this around shall we? Lets see how L is going to deactivate and neutralize every single one of his taunts. Every time he fails to trigger a reaction in you is 1 point for you. Every time he gets a rise out of you, and you let him see it, you lose all your points and restart at zero.

I guarantee we'll see a new Luvless the day you score 25 and we'll take it from there. This doesn't mean you can slack off.

Where's your progress report? What are the THREE things for today?

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks for the props G - I tried smile

I'll work on the phone thing - he does it to me too - keeps calling me when I don't answer so I don't think it's that big of a deal but I'll tone it down.

Today my 3 things are...

1 - nurse my hangover (its a mild one)
2 - sit in the spa tub
3 - read

as you can see the energy scale is low today smile

oh guess what he text'd me his boring old "im going to lunch now text" and I text back "ok"....he texts me a happy face - that's been a while!

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
G
G
Thanks for the props G - I tried smile

No, you did GREAT.

as you can see the energy scale is low today smile

smile that's understandable. Relax, look after you.

oh guess what he text'd me his boring old "im going to lunch now text" and I text back "ok"....he texts me a happy face

That's called consideration. I'm glad he's doing that L. it means he cares -- even though he doesn't show it to you in the way you want him to.

Oh, and looking back at the boundary thing... yes, it was a boundary. My bad.

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
Page 11 of 109 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 108 109

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard