Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 87 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 86 87
T
OP Offline
T
cont...
very disheartening to see the man he turned out to be. He is a shell of evil. My little girl got the swine flu 2 days ago. He is clearly not interested in how she is doing. In fact he was very relieved that he would then not have to have her this week. There is no way I would trust him to take care of her with this.

He is so very self-centered and absorbed. If I would have to guess at where he is in the whole midlife crisis thing, I would say he is starting to feel some of the repercussions of his actions, maybe realizing a little bit here and there but still not coming to terms with it.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
OP Offline
T
cont..
He is not happy, but I still think he believes it is because of me. At court, he struggled to keep track of the lies on the lies on the lies. He confused himself many times.
At one point the bail-lift chuckled when my ex gave a sob story on how the economy has affected his $500,000 income. It was quite pathetic. I did not even like him. I did not even want him around me. He has changed so much.

Anyway, the judge will make her decision at the end of the month on the amount of child support I will receive. She did say that even though ex is requesting a reduction, she could increase it.
You should have seen his face. So his attempt could have back fired. I am not getting my hopes up. I guess I just want to maintain this house and be happy with the kids.

So, I am praying for him to heal. Only God can help this man. He is so very lost.

I am so blessed to have a sound mind and to have all of your support. Thank you for everything.

Last edited by TRUSTING; 11/11/09 10:00 PM.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

job Offline
Trusting,
I'm very glad you posted. We were all concerned.

It's very sad when we actually see then is this condition. Times like this are when they drop the mask so that you can see what they are experiencing and yes, hoping you will soften your heart and allow him to keep his money. Tomorrow, the man will be right as rain all over again.

No one will ever truly know what they experience while in crisis. We can only guess at the pain and suffering that they are experiencing. I'm very sorry you had to see him like this today.

I do hope your little is feeling better very soon. Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
F
F
Trusting, Perhaps the judge wants to look over his information more carefully.

How bizarre that he does not want to support his kids.

Yours is still running. I've said before: similar timeframes. I know you've seen and heard regrets and the flip side of things; wish I could say the same.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

T
OP Offline
T
I'm beginning to see that his regrets are just manipulation, they are and were never sincere.

One thing that I did not mention that I found extremely profound was that right after the court proceedings me and my dad left and passed a church that had a saying on its sign in bold letters, "SATAN DOES NOT HAVE A PRAYER".

My dad and I were both emotionally exhausted from this experience and felt that my mother and god were trying to tell us something here. It brought a degree of comfort to both of us because we really see evil in ex's eyes and behaviors.

Last edited by TRUSTING; 11/12/09 01:33 AM.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

C
C
in the end my friend TRUTH always wins out!!

So glad that GOD is in ultimate control! So glad that these judges see so much of this that the can see through the lies.

take care of little one.
take care of you!!!

cagzmom

M-20 years/BOMB 12/24/06
Moved out 3/12/07
D final 7/30/2008
finding myself again

S
S
Trusting, that is ridiculous on the child support. $400 plus $200 insurance is what the court ordered my ex to pay while he DID NOT have a job. Then, they gave him 6 mo. of that, and after April said he should have his job established again and it goes back up to 700 plus the 200 insurance. And he doesn't make anywhere NEAR what your H makes!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
T
OP Offline
T
SoCo,

I was so insulted that ex is so greedy with this money. He wants all his money to go to OW and her child. She has a real noose around his neck. I am sure she was the instigator of all of this.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

S
S
Yes it is hard to believe that they become so selfish and greedy. My ex has not held a job b/c of losing it due to og and moving w her... stupid. For the most part he has been decent with money, but has gone through spurts of not paying. However, TX doesn't play with that and if he doesn't pay they will be after him.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
I
I
Glad to hear that for Texas laws......I filed for child support 4 to 5 months ago....so far nothing. State of Georgia some how lost an original paper that could not be photocopied so had to resend another one.my case worker said thay had 20 days to answer.... that was 31 days ago.called her today to get an update...my case worker is in my daughters band so that helps as far as getting things done quicker....but here I am still with nothing.
I have told him by email I was filing for child support...of course he never answered back....just a couple of needed texts I sent him ans he always would put in there I am sending you some money.....I am glad I dont have to hold my breath cause I would be dead.....
It just takes so long,he paid religiously up until March...of course by then he had moved her in with him....he has no job, no money,I guess she is supporting them now....what a catch she has found herself....
At least I got all the good years....

Done 01/2014
Page 42 of 87 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard