Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 34 1 2 30 31 32 33 34
N
N
I should probably not butt in here but I really feel compelled to say this.

BBJ have you considered Divorce Care for yourself? You have healing to do and starting new opposite sex relationships (even platonic friendships) is not in your best interest right now.

I know it feels good to have someone pay attention to you and to have something to look forward to, but we all know that "what feels good" is not necessarily the right thing to do. Isn't that what our WAS have always done?

Please, I urge you to re-consider the dating (even the dating websites) right now.

I know this post will not be popular and that is okay... ignore it or slam away. I can take it.

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
J
J
MsIn, this is not a popularity contest. You are allowed to your opinion. I tend to agree on the "too soon" on one end (I even intimated that a few pages ago), however, in this case I actually believe that BBJ needs some feel good time, with all she has been through. As long as she remains in the platonic / get out and meet people and does not get too involved, she will be fine. If you read her history and that of Dan, the sooner she gets away from his tentacles the better (in my opinion). If darts and a few libations help....hallelujah.....again just my opinion.

E
E
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Go with a pair of high heel sneakers (and the referee dress)...

http://www.mydivascloset.com/noname217.html

I like the 5 daily matches, however, I wish there was a way to control more of the criteria that they use for picking.

good lord Kerry...everyone knows that BBJ should only wear those when meeting a new guy to play basketball..

E
E
Quote:
If darts and a few libations help....hallelujah.....again just my opinion.

if either BBJ or MG consider throwing darts and a few beers a date..then I went way overboard on my dates and spent way, way, way to much money.....

I would think that darts, beer would be considered...just a meet and greet...lol

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh, I love you guys! grin Mike, your comment on the shoes Kerry suggested was hysterical!

Yeah, the plan is to meet at an "English-pub-style" bar/grill where they have pool, darts, and shuffleboard. Play a few different games. Nothing major.

I would never sleep with a guy if I wasn't sure he was someone I wanted to spend a long, long time with. Heck I made Dan wait over 2 years! I am older now and probably wouldn't wait that long, but still...

This is my first 'meet and greet' out of the gate, so I am not putting too much stock into it. Just hang out have fun see what happens...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
E
E
Quote:
Yeah, the plan is to meet at an "English-pub-style" bar/grill where they have pool, darts, and shuffleboard. Play a few different games. Nothing major.

my type of place..while you're meeting and greeting him..just go ahead and kick his ass at all the games..

just to let him know what he is dealing with.. wink

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
No problem Mikey I already told him to prepare to have his azzzz kicked...I might be a little competitive along with being stubborn... cool

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
I would never sleep with a guy if I wasn't sure he was someone I wanted to spend a long, long time with.
Hmmm maybe you waited 2 years then because you were 16(?) and innocent and sex was kind of...forbidden?

Between adults things are different Bbj. Of course sleeping around for fun isnt your thing but I have this gut feeling, you will see, time is a relevant thing. And heck yes!! Women can have sex without expecting a marriage proposal to go with it... I think.
Basic Rule: dont do anything you will not feel good about the next morning. Even if that is a kiss.
K

Last edited by Kalni; 10/29/09 05:30 PM.

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
E
E
Does this guy play golf?? If so maybe you can help him work on his chipping?? whistle

S
S
Can we turn this thread into a discussion about golf?

Bobbi Jo - what is the weakest part of your game?

Page 32 of 34 1 2 30 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard