Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 34 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I know you can see if someone looks at your profile...

I didn't look at his profile, but his name/picture popped up under my "5 Daily Matches"...where you mark if you are/are not interested in the person. Does that show up as having viewed their profile? I know that I never got anything that said someone was interested in me based on the "Daily 5"...oh well.

Coincidence or not, it is nice! Thanks for being my dating coach! wink You and Kerry can provide me with the guy's perspective. On that note, was planning to wear a nice top, dressier jeans, and boots (not cowboy boots, just cute high-heeled boots). I would think jeans are appropriate for going out to play darts?! Granted this is my first 'not a date' in almost 15 years....

Last edited by BobbiJo; 10/28/09 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
Go with a pair of high heel sneakers (and the referee dress)...

http://www.mydivascloset.com/noname217.html

I like the 5 daily matches, however, I wish there was a way to control more of the criteria that they use for picking.

J
J
BBJ, just be yourself....you will be fine. And if for some reason he is not interested, well you go back to the drawing board or in this case the computer.

J
J
Kerry, you worry me sometimes!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: john210
BBJ, just be yourself....you will be fine. And if for some reason he is not interested, well you go back to the drawing board or in this case the computer.

Agreed, John! Jeans it is...I am never again going to try to change myself for someone else. Granted, everyone has to make some compromises, but not core-level changes. For example, no matter how cute the guy, I will never go to a death-metal concert or a mixed-martial-arts bout. wink

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

M
M
Ah now, don't knock the death-metal. You wouldn't believe how entertaining Slipknot is in person!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: mishka422
Ah now, don't knock the death-metal. You wouldn't believe how entertaining Slipknot is in person!

Trust me, Mish... Slipknot is from Iowa, you know! They actually formed in Des Moines while I was in college, only 40 miles from there. Heard them in their infancy before they had an album out but it was not my thing...

GRR!! Kerry wins the bet, NO paperwork tonight. mad smirk Seems he spent half the day running around trying to find a place to get the flu shot before he leaves for his trip. Duh, you can actually get a minor case of the flu from the shot. Besides, he leaves in four days. What's the point?? He was actually wearing a mask when I got home from night class, because Nathan has the flu. Geez...

Oh, and Nathan is not out of the woods. According to Dan his eyes are super itchy and watery and he complained of extreme pain in his ear every time he blew his nose...possibly an ear infection on top of the flu?? I went in and felt him in bed and he felt warm...

On the bright side, 1)MG wants to call me later to firm up plans for Monday, and I actually found a sitter! (not including my parents or in-laws in the get-together plans!!) and 2)Potential Match guy apparently added me to his 'favorites' list...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

M
M
And you are calling the sheriff in the morning to serve his sorry a$$, right???????????????

HA! I didn't know Slipknot is from Iowa. Gees, where do you get all that anger surounded by corn? Or is it because of the corn? grin

Sorry, couldn't resist.

MG sounds very interesting.

Sorry about Nathan. What kind of meds do they have him on? He is taking tylenol along with any antibiotics, right?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
L
Boy, I hope he gets sick!

S
S
BBJ - are you sure your son and mine are not related some how? Mine went throught quite a few ear infections also and one time he had pneumonia. You need to get him in to see a doctor tomorrow.

I am sorry about being right about the king of procrastinators. It is pretty funny about him wearing a mask. I bet he had contact with things Nathan touched though. I remember what they do in the asian airports - they take your temperature before allowing you to proceed to your gate. I wonder what they do if your temperature is too high and in a connecting airport. Welcome to Asia, Sick American Dude!

Page 31 of 34 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard