Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 101 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 100 101
D
Dia Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Kettricken
We can't take your word for that, Rob. You must post documentary evidence in the alt. (grin)

Tristan, I love to hear that you're doing silly, wonderful things with your girls. Good show, old bean!

I'm with Kett.

Pic or it didn't happen!!

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
C
C
smile These posts mean nothing without pictures.... smile

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Originally Posted By: robx
Originally Posted By: tristan
Journaling:
Monday Evening:
I admit it. I danced goofey to Miley Cyrus with the girls tonight and liked it. I used to be so serious. I have really changed over this past year.

Don't get me started on this one,
I have 2 children: a boy & a girl and they have a karaoke machine and my little girl is the ultimate hannah montana fan, UGGG!!! I'm either backup guitar when they're "jammin'" or I'm the video crew videotaping their next "video", LOL! It is fun, lots of fun!

Yeah. But do you (a) have the Hannah Montana wig and (b) have you worn it?

We have the wig. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet. I think I am with Rob on that one, not sure it would be a good look for me.

Me: 36, W: 33, M: 10 yrs
Bomb: 1/09, Seperated: 9/09, Piecing Begins: 10/09

My story: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...t=91&page=1
S
S
Tristan - You sound so much better lately - Prayers and hugs to you my friend!

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Serenity13
Tristan - You sound so much better lately - Prayers and hugs to you my friend!

Hi Serenity and all others that have been so kind to follow and post on this thread. Yes, I have been doing much better lately. Much of this is due to the improvements in my sitch. I know I have worked hard to get here, but I can't help but think I am just fortunate.

All of us work so hard here. We all deserve better. I pray that you all find that which you seek and wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you Serenity. By the way, I mentioned your "candle in a huricane" comment to my W. She could relate. She says she often feels like a "feather in the wind".

T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Journaling:
Wednesday:
I hardly got a wink of sleep last night. No reason for it other than maybe some annoying itching from my eczema. I am extremely tired this morning.

It was "Fathers walk children to school" day this morning. It was a little sad, I doubt 20% of the fathers showed up. D6's class had 2 fathers there out of 15.

S
S
Good Morning Tristan ~

Sorry to hear you are tired today but I commend you for still getting up and doing the fatherly thing with your D smile

I like the comment your wife made and I can see exactly how she is feeling when she says that - It sucks however I know where my anchor lies, I just have to keep reminding myself wink

(((Hugs))) and prayers to you smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Journaling:
Thursday Afternoon:
W called me yesterday around noon in tears ready to quit her job. I guess her manager (the COO) insulted her over the phone with a few of her staff around. I guess she told my W that "you can do nothing right" in a little more colorful language. No need to get into it, but it was unwarranted. I told my W to sit on the decission to quit for a while until she calmed down. Which she agreed to do.

She called again in the evening (she is still on the business trip) saying that she was in a better mood and would wait till Friday to make the decission. But also said that she does not need to put up with that kind of disrespect. I told her that I completely understood. She comes home tonight.

Went to the IC this afternoon. He believes that I am diong well and we agreed that I only need to see him monthly now. We talked about this past year and what may have happened with my W's diagnosis, the meds, the affair, etc. He suggested I read up on atypical bi-polar and ask if I can join in my W's appointment with the psychiatrist next week. Any suggestions on how I should bring it up?

All in all, things are well with me.

Originally Posted By: tristan

All in all, things are well with me.

So glad to hear it! You definitely seem like you guys are getting to a better place smile

My W went to her therapist last week and they discussed my depression. She came home and just mentioned to me that her therapist had suggested that she attend one of my therapy sessions to get a better understanding of my depression. You could just relay it as your IC's suggestion and see if she responds positively, negatively or neutrally and go from there.

-HBH

Me:41
W: 35
Married: 6
Together: 15
Bomb: 08/09
Currently: Investing in me!

"You can't do anything about anything you can't do anything about" - Larry King
S
S
(((Tristan)))

You are doing wonderfully ~ Keep it up smile