Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
E
E
I'd make sure he had a miserable Asia trip by serving him between trips..

after all..he would do it to you.

S
S
But he may be so depressed on his asia trip that he may turn to the comfort of prostitutes. And with his karma, he might even end up with a kathoey one.

S
S
Way to go on the race... what was your most motivational tune?

Seems like you and I are both waiting for some one to make the move. YOu would think if they were so resolved it would be easy to do. I am so fed up with these men on this board and the W too..... uughgh I guess I should say these pod people that once were different people... or where they?

I think if you want the D you should serve him before his trip.... Really if that's what you want, what difference does it make in the big picture. I do not think it's what you should do if it's not what you want to happen. So that's my 2 cents which problaby isn't worth a half cent right now....LOL

Again.. great job on the run.....

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
As you know sc I do not want a divorce. I just don't know what else to do and I am so tired...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It is just the final insult/disrespect to tell your wife you cannot be married to her anymore, and then avoid following through...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
Yes, i am in the same boat, except he's in the house

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
That would be wayyyy too hard for me. At this point I would rather just not see him anymore. He popped in last night around 8...I had the front door open as a boy scout had stopped by selling popcorn. I was up writing a check while the boy waited on the porch, when I heard Dan's voice say, "Oh, selling popcorn, huh!?"

He just walked right through the open door and into the basement to see the kids. They were playing with their grandpa...my mom joined me and the kids for dinner to celebrate great swim lessons (Nathan swam the length of the pool without a float belt for the first time!!) and she called my dad to come by the house after work to tell the kids good job swimming.

So anyway he just walked in and my dad left 5 minutes later, I felt like he thought he should go since Dan was there. I asked Dan why he was at my house and he said he wanted to tell the kids bye before he went to Canada. I had totally forgotten he was going! When we made our Oct. calendar he said he was going one of two weeks, last week or this week. We didn't write it on the calendar since he didn't know which, so I forgot. I said, "Oh, that means you will be gone 3 out of the next 4 weeks..." He said yeah and he was po'd about it.

I decided it was good he came by b/c I wanted to talk to him about the papers but as I was getting the kids to bed he left and I didn't have a chance.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

J
J
Hey BBJ, nice to read you again. Although, I must admit that your posts have me shaking my head in disbelief at times. Dan waltzes right in and waltzes out without any concern for your privacy?
He is going for several weeks and does not wait for you to put the kids to bed? He just leaves?
Is your father aware of his less than "normal" behaviour and the way he has (in your words) disrespected you?
Anyhow, if you still do not want a divorce, I don't see you having him served anytime soon. As far as Dan is concerned he will sign that paper when the cows come home.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Which is why I wanted to talk to him. I was going to give him one more chance to bring the paper back notarized before I had him served.

He does disrespect me but yet I still take the high road and try to do things above-board. He may serve me and blindside me but that isn't something I would normally do. Hence my desire to talk to him about it before doing it. However I will not see him in person until Sunday or Monday of next week.

Yes my parents are aware of most of what he has done (not the part about still being with ow as recently as a month ago, as far as they know that was over last summer). However they know I still love him so they will support whatever I decide to do.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
((((((BobbiJo))))))

I think I would be tempted to tell him he has the paperwork back to you by the end of the day Monday, or he will be served before the end of the week. Leave him a voicemail, email, text, whatever. It only takes a few minutes to get the acceptance notarized, he can do it without a lot of time. If he doesn't, then make sure you follow through. He doesn't respect you. Following through like this will perhaps make him realize that he should.

Otherwise, it's another three weeks, and who knows what excuses he will come up with then?

Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard