Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 101 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 100 101
S
S
Originally Posted By: tristan
Journaling:

So my W brought up OM for first time (other than MC session) since she told me he was out of her life. I guess he sent her a long e-mail today with the subject line "I hate you". She said she deleted her e-mail and also the 3 voicemails he has left her today before listening to them. She has told her agency that she does not want to see him and gave the department that would have contact with him to one of her staff.

She says that he is stalking her and she wants nothing to do with him. I am sorry that she has to put up with this, but also happy she feels comfortable in opening up and sharing it with me. I really feel like confronting this guy; but still probably not a good idea.

interesting, an obsessive pyscho to boot. tristan you got handed a crappy hand of cards. im impressed how you dealt with them.

at this time, yeah, i would confront the guy and say, "Stay the F away from MY wife."

T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen

interesting, an obsessive pyscho to boot. tristan you got handed a crappy hand of cards. im impressed how you dealt with them.

Yeah, its hard to figure how this guy became the COO of an agency.

Thank you Steve.

Me: 36, W: 33, M: 10 yrs
Bomb: 1/09, Seperated: 9/09, Piecing Begins: 10/09

My story: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...t=91&page=1
E
E

Yeah, its hard to figure how this guy became the COO of an agency.

Thank you Steve.

I blame a mistake in the printing of business cards. Cuckoo becomes Coo with a the wrong key stroke pretty easily.

Me: 35
W: 31
S:9
M: 10 years
Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
She moved out the day before Thanksgiving 2009, over 13 months post-bomb.
R
R
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Fascinating! Obviously, you lusted inappropriately for your father as a child, and the guns are phallic symbols.

I keed! I'm a keeder! I have no clue what it means. grin

Puppy

LOL! puppy you bastard, that was funny but inappropriate LOL!

Tristan, I'm not an expert on dreams but the OM being in there, your wife taking the kids away from you, all fears, all things you have no trust in anymore, it's just symbolic of your fears, we all have dreams, alot of them strange and leaving us wondering what's behind the scenes.

R
R
Journaling:

So my W brought up OM for first time (other than MC session) since she told me he was out of her life. I guess he sent her a long e-mail today with the subject line "I hate you". She said she deleted her e-mail and also the 3 voicemails he has left her today before listening to them. She has told her agency that she does not want to see him and gave the department that would have contact with him to one of her staff.

She says that he is stalking her and she wants nothing to do with him. I am sorry that she has to put up with this, but also happy she feels comfortable in opening up and sharing it with me. I really feel like confronting this guy; but still probably not a good idea.

at this time, yeah, i would confront the guy and say, "Stay the F away from MY wife."

- just curious, did she show you the email?

P
P
Originally Posted By: robx

- just curious, did she show you the email?

Wondering the exact same thing, Rob.

K
K
... me three ....

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
R
R
well aren't we all a bunch of curious george's,
maybe tristan is the man with the yellow hat ;-)

T
tristan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Sorry to dissappoint. She called me from the car. She said she deleted it without reading. Said she hasn't been reading or listening to any of his attempts to contact her.

Me: 36, W: 33, M: 10 yrs
Bomb: 1/09, Seperated: 9/09, Piecing Begins: 10/09

My story: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...t=91&page=1
R
R
well I like hearing that tristan,
she is being proactive about getting rid of the OM, that is definitely a good sign!

Page 74 of 101 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard