Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 34 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 33 34
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yep Ali, around 200 have viewed my profile, and about 40 have 'winked' at me, and about 10 have emailed me. As well as a handful of sudden "IM"s while I am online...only about 5 of them have interested me, so guess that makes me selective!

I would have preferred 'dating' my H again. That actually sounds fun to me, starting over, going on dates, etc. But he wasn't interested. I just know I was not meant to be alone, I love to be in a relationship, to care for someone and to be loved and held, etc.

Not rushing into that either, though, no need to go from frying pan to fire as they say. Once I go from 'just window shopping' to actually meeting people face to face, I will take my own sweet time and enjoy myself...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
Originally Posted By: searching4help
...well she immediately block me from her profile.

How do you know whether someone blocks you? Do you find that out when you click on their profile again?

S
S
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
Yep Ali, around 200 have viewed my profile, and about 40 have 'winked' at me, and about 10 have emailed me. As well as a handful of sudden "IM"s while I am online.

Wow! It seems that men are much more of a pursuer early on than women.

B
B
Well I didn't even know you could block someone until I got blocked myself! That shows you how Match.com savy I am. laugh

Truth be told, I was more worried the person I emailed was going to say yes she wanted to meet me than anything else!

S4H

B
B
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Originally Posted By: searching4help
...well she immediately block me from her profile.

How do you know whether someone blocks you? Do you find that out when you click on their profile again?

Yes - it says profile no longer available, or something like that.

S
S
Now I want to block someone.

Bobbi Jo - you might want to check out St Louis or Kansas City - both of their football teams need some good blockers.

V
V
(((((BobbiJo))))))

No need to rush! I have no doubt that you will see lots of interest.

So far the women I've met have all been "real". No ancient pictures, unreal ages, etc. I did hear a story or two about men who used pictures that were either old, or not even them. That jsut seems stupid to me. But what do I know?

Has winter started yet? I needed a jacket to watch S14's football game the other night. Should have worn shorts when I went golfing Sunday afternoon, though. smile

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Jeff we had a fluke 3" of snow on Saturday, gone by Sunday though. Still colder than normal, highs in the low 40s today for us...wanted to go to pumpkin patch but still too chilly. Mid 50s by the weekend...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
We're almost getting to the mid 50s at night.....

This is the best time of year weatherwise. Not too hot, not too cold, sunny.....

Last edited by Virtually_Handsome; 10/13/09 08:49 PM.
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Tonight didn't go as planned...

I told the kids we would go to the pumpkin patch after Nathan's allergy shots this afternoon. Well, it was pouring rain!! And in the 40s....

I had mentioned it in front of Dan last night but did NOT invite him to come with us. Well he called me at 5:30 for no apparent reason other than to point out it was crappy weather? The first words out of his mouth were, "So doesn't look like you will be going to the pumpkin patch, huh?" and he mentioned he was heading home from work. I don't know if he was fishing to come over assuming we would be home since it was raining...

I just told him the patch was out so I was taking the kids out for dinner. And then I hung up and I did! They wanted IHOP so they got pancakes and I got soup/salad. Not exactly Nutrisystem but not too bad, either! smile

Now we are home getting ready to cuddle under some blankets and finish a movie that Nathan started last night with his dad and didn't finish. Good times.

I am having yet another health issue though...I swear I think stress breaks your body apart. Last year it was the breast milk leakage making them think I had a pituitary tumor. Then a couple months ago those headaches and they worried about my nervous system. Luckily both turned out to be non-issues.

Now I am having bleeding between periods (sorry boys TMI!) and I called the gyn since I have never had that before, am not sexually active, not on birth control so no real reason for it? The nurse said I could come in for an ultrasound to check my uterine lining or wait and monitor and see what happens next month. I went with plan B, wait and see....

Last edited by BobbiJo; 10/14/09 01:18 AM.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

Page 17 of 34 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard