Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34
K
K
Bbj,
it is "hitting" you now. The anger phase will come and...go. It's natural. I still feel in waves, coming and leaving me again (especially when I talk to John-lol).

Take it easy, do what you need to do.
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Kerry,

I need no reminders about Asia. Last time he went there was 10 years ago. It was the first time he cheated on me. He took a stripper from a club in Tokyo back to his hotel for a one night stand. I am amazed now that he even told me, the day he got home. He said the guilt was eating him alive. Guess he learned to get over that.

Took my ring off. I just can't deal with this anymore.

Then he calls right after I took it off, but I was in a store and left phone in car. I called him back as he is supposed to pick up the kids, to make sure there was no problem. He just wanted to tell me about a Wii game he bought for Nathan today but decided not to give him till Christmas. Why was that worthy of a phone call??

I went to Neighboring State Furniture Mart this afternoon in Omaha. Found the bedroom set I want. All four pieces come in just over $5000. I am going to get it and charge it to him just like he told me to. It is Arts and Crafts Style. I love it!!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
E
E
Quote:
I went to Neighboring State Furniture Mart this afternoon in Omaha. Found the bedroom set I want. All four pieces come in just over $5000. I am going to get it and charge it to him just like he told me to. It is Arts and Crafts Style. I love it!!

Don;t know how it is in your state but here..anything acquired while still maried is a marital asset and marital assets are split 50/50...so no matter what Dan says about "paying for things"..I would be very wary..cause you may end up payin in the long run..

M
M
Ok BBJ, so you've been in denial a LONG time. Next step is anger. Let it pour out of you, get it out so you can step beyond it. Be careful when you get to bargaining though....it can send you into a deep depression. As long as you keep aware that it's coming, you will get to acceptance a lot quicker.

As far as the ring is concerned, are you sure you are really ready to take it off or did you just do it in a fit of anger? I took mine off and put it back on so many times until I finally put it away in a locked jewelry box never to be touched again. It took about 3 months before I could do that. Make sure you are doing this for you and not as some sort of signal to Dan or anyone else.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Mike,

I didn't buy it yet. I got the brochure for it and brought it home. I gave it to him last night to look at when I got back from night class. I will hold off on buying it until he signs the stipulation/settlement that says he will pay the store card for that store...

So I was pretty much a b!tch last night, I think. Although for all the nasty texts messages and such he has sent me over the past few years, it was really nothing...Just not how I normally act around him.

When I got home from class they were just getting to my house, at 9:20...that sucks on a school night. I came in and gave him the brochure, he was saying how nice the furniture looked. It is the Stickley style of Craftsman which is really nice considering Stickley is considered one of the founding fathers of the Craftsman furniture style. Wasn't made by him or it would have been $20K! But was made in his style...

Anyway then he starts telling me how he got stitches in his finger, he tore open another finger hanging drywall at his house at one in the morning the previous night and went in during the day to get it stitched. It just bothered me b/c he wanted to be all chatty and friendly with me. But I taught him that we could be friends like that, so I have no one to be mad at but me. I am the one that has changed this past week, not him.

So anyway he went and put the kids to bed and I did my own stuff around the house. He came out at 11 and ran out to the car to get me my October $$.

I met him on the stairs and asked him if he had signed the receipt yet. He said no, I asked why not. He said he would get it done. I told him I didn't appreciate his dragging his feet. That after all his email said he wanted to move forward with his life so he needed to honor that.

I walked away into the next room and he sighed and said he really wasn't looking forward to signing it. I gave him a look that I am sure would have killed him if it could have. And I told him that he had been given 101 opportunities NOT to sign the form but he chose otherwise. Then I told him I was ready to be hugged and kissed again and I turned away and he left.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

M
M
Quote:
But I taught him that we could be friends like that, so I have no one to be mad at but me. I am the one that has changed this past week, not him.

True. We do teach others how to treat us don't we. I don't think we've done a very good job of that! smile

Quote:
And I told him that he had been given 101 opportunities NOT to sign the form but he chose otherwise. Then I told him I was ready to be hugged and kissed again and I turned away and he left.

OUCH! Good one, but OUCH!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
L
It sounds like he is having second thoughts. But I think you handled that very well...you don't want to get caught in the same situation that you have in the past. Stay off the rollercoaster for a while. And allow yourself to be as angry as you want...

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

S
S
Quote:
And I told him that he had been given 101 opportunities NOT to sign the form but he chose otherwise.

This just causes him more indecision.

How about...

Quote:
Get me the noterized signed copy by tomorrow. Otherwise, my attorney will have the Sheriff serve you at your workplace on Monday.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Kerry

You are a smart, smart guy. Help me out. How can I cause him MORE indecision? He already was indecisive. I thought he was finally being decisive for once in his life when he dumped me in the email...and said he was moving on with life.

He looked pretty sad and resigned when he left, I bet he gets it signed today.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

E
E
Kerry is smart and I agree with Kerry's quote above and would tell Dan the exact same thing..

I thought he was finally being decisive for once in his life when he dumped me in the email...and said he was moving on with life.

all that was an act i think...to buy some more time

Quote:
He looked pretty sad and resigned when he left,

puppy dog eyes..playing the sympathy card..

Quote:
I bet he gets it signed today.

it will shock me if he does..I beleive you will have to have him served..

Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard