Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 132 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 131 132
G
G
So sorry Dia I didn't mean to hijack your thread but I knew you were the one to come to for advice.

Lotus - I need to get some new little sexy negligees, ones that H hasn't bought so hasn't seen, might do that this weekend whilst he is away. I did get new underwear, very sexy stuff in fact. Had been thinking of a costume, just not sure which one.

Will do Kettricken, will be ruthless in owning and displaying.

Trying to keep hope alive
L
L
oh yes, if he's bought them for you, you know he likes it! Some costumes work better than others. My little santa's elf bikini is never going to do the trick. i should sell that one on ebay!

V
V
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Dam%it, now I need a cold shower. crazy

Yes.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
It's gonna be another crazy 12 hour day for me work-wise.

GAG - I have not forgotten you. I will post to you before the end of the day, tho it may be late-ish CA time.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1847902 09/30/09 09:41 PM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Musings on the concept of "Already Dead"

Not with H but in work situations.

I am watching my company batter itself to pieces against the brick wall of a deadline that we already missed about 3 hours ago. Understand that the deadline is not until sometime between 4 and 9 pm tonight, depending on which Fed Ex facility we are trying to make, but we missed it a few hours ago. And despite being the least senior and newest hire on the team, I know precisely when we lost all hope of meeting this deadline. It was when my VP bailed out of a call with me to take a call from a customer.

See, here I am at several minutes past 2 sitting at my computer while the VP counts inventory in his garage. We can't tell the printer how many thingummies we need printed until after said inventory process, and I have to stop at someone's house before the printer to pick up the masters. Then to the printer to stand there while they run our stuff, and not even then to Fed Ex. Nay, then to the VPs house to collect the garage inventory, and I've even left out one or two intermediate stops.

Me, I am sane (being already dead). I will go where I'm told and do what I'm told but since nothing in my power can change the fact that we've abused the proverbial pooch, I'm pretty well stress-free save for a touch of irk-ed-ness over the fact that this will be a 12 hour day when it doesn't have to be.

I am the only calm person in the company at present. The rest of the folks have not accepted their dead-ness yet.

And forgive me the vent - but what is it with accountants? The VP and I are looking at an inventory list trying to decide how much of it to ship. The list says things like:

201 X flyer
400 Y brochure
32 Z flyer

We sent it back with annotations saying either ALL or HALF next to each item. To us, this is a time saver because we knew if we told her '100 X flyer' that she would count out 100 individual flyers before boxing them when really all we need is for her to stuff about half in a box.

You know what she did, right?

She called me to gripe that I needed to tell her "100" instead of 'half'.

Gotta run!

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1847971 09/30/09 11:15 PM
G
G
Dia,

Thanks for remembering my 'hot date'. You must be exhausted....but good that you can see the situation for what it is. Reminds me of many, many, too many years trying to meet research grant application deadlines when I was at the university. Drove H batty....me too. On occasion we would take our grant applications to the airport to be delivered by air and local courier within 4 hours. That was a bit pricey.

Don't forget to reward yourself tonight.

GAG

G
G
Hi Dia

Just wanted to thank you for your advice yesterday, all went very very well, I won't post here but will do in my thread.

Trying to keep hope alive
B
B
oooohhhh did I miss Lingerie talk? I love lingerie talk! I might not be unseparated yet but am finding lots of help in GAL with shopping at FOH lately for me....wish I would have discovered the power of Lingerie ages ago!
wink

B
B
Buttercup, you should check out the power of sexy shoes!

Hi Dia, sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up! Is H feeling a little less like a scared deer tonight?

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quick update - with me working horrendous hours this week, H has stepped up to the plate to pick up the slack. Go H!!

I've been too wiped out to do much in the hanky-panky department, but we go to sleep in each other's arms each night. Very nice!

Flirting continues, and this morning I got about 5 nice, intimate kisses as we woke up.

All of the above contributed to one of those little 'slips' that tend to happen...

Kidlet forgot a book he needed for school and H rushed in, grabbed the book and said he was headed straight to work after dropping it off. He gave me a quick squeeze for a hug and bolted out the door.

"Love you!" I called after him.

I think he was shocked. Not nec. in a bad way. He didn't say it back, but he was already half way down the drive by then.

Page 103 of 132 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard