Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 132 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 131 132
G
G
Hey Dia (and girls),

A new poster, goodattitudegirl, just posted her 1st thread. She has a hot date coming up with her H with a looming D date.

Can you guys drop by her thread and see if you could give her some advice on flirting. This thread would seem to be the place to learn that.

Thanks.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
Congratulations ladies!!! You two are my heroines. grin I'm wondering if you "flirty girls" would have time to give me some advice when you're done smelling the flowers. wink I have a "date" with my H in 2 nights and need inspiration for flirting with him. My first/new thread is at: www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1847255&gonew=1#UNREAD. It's a bit of a novella (sorry) but the part I'm asking for advice with is the last paragraph.

Dia, I just saw that you posted to my thread. Thank you much! I look forward to hearing your ideas.

GAG

G
G
Hey Dia

My H has asked for me to put on a "show" for him tonight so he can watch. This will be interesting, never done that before, well not with anyone watching! Any pointers gratefully accepted.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Oh dear. "My" kind of show?

<Dia sets out the smelling salts for the gents>

Assuming it's ok to give this sort of advice here, this is what my H likes about it, in no particular order.

Arch your back

Let your head roll and toss

Don't be shy about letting him see what your fingers are doing. In fact, make a point of it.

Go slow, let it build, be playful, tease yourself

It's ok to close your eyes if it helps you get away from the strangeness of being watched, but lock eyes with him at least once

Let him *hear* how good it feels.

Don't be surprised if your H can't resist joining in at some point.

If this is really that new for you, also don't be surprised or disappointed if either one of you calls a halt because it's a little too much. If so, try again in a few days/weeks/whatever.

Don't be afraid to do things just how you like them. He will be covertly looking for pointers on how to touch you.

Be prepared for a possible pullback afterwards. Pushing the envelope does that sometimes even in a strong and stable R. If it happens, most likely he's processing - esp. the idea of 'is he really comfortable with just how much he liked that?' Also possible that it might happen to you as well, so just be aware.

Above all, if he does pull back, DO NOT take it as any sort of negative on you.

Last edited by Dia; 09/30/09 03:44 AM.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1847329 09/30/09 03:46 AM
G
G
Dam%it, now I need a cold shower. crazy

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
Dia #1847335 09/30/09 03:52 AM
G
G
Thanks Dia

A lot of new and exciting experimentation has gone on in the past week, more than in our entire lives together. We have done a lot of discussing with each other as to wants, likes and fantasies.

Show almost got of the ground the other day but H couldn't take it anymore and had to "join in", got to hot and steamy for him to just watch.

I think the locking eyes is important, we do that when I tend the "floral garden".

I am confident that there won't be a pullback, he has been waiting for me to do this (has asked a couple of times) and so tonight will be the night. He did ask what he could do to assist without actually "joining in" whilst watching, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for your help I will remember to incorporate all of that, will let you know how it goes, well not indepth but as to reaction of H.

GIMA if you hang around a bit longer, tomorrow you might need a cold shower again.

Oh Dia I mean't to say my H also loves to "hear" that all is going well, in fact the louder the better. Could be an interesting night!

Last edited by girlfromoz; 09/30/09 03:56 AM.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
If he wants to 'help', introduce him to BOB. Be warned tho that 'helping' tends to turn into 'taking over'. wink

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1847340 09/30/09 03:58 AM
G
G
Yeah I think that is what happened the other day, he started helping but then he needed to be helped and so that animal instinct "took over" not that I complained.

L
L
Since we are on the topic, men are also turned on by sexy negligees and costumes. This is a great time of year to buy them because Halloween is coming up. Victoria's secret has some very nice things, and I bought a little black lace teddy online at Fredericks of Hollywood that has some cut-outs in the front that my H found very erotic. A sexy little bra and panties and a 2 yard silk scarf to begin your little dance with work very well.

K
K
I agree with Lotus; never ever underestimate the power of giftwrapping the package.

And with Dia. The less self-consciousness you can manage, the better. Ruthlessly own and display your sexuality; he will lap it up.

(bad Kett no doughnut)

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
Page 102 of 132 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard