Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 94 of 132 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 131 132
E
E
Originally Posted By: Dia

And then there's the ever-popular laying your hand ever so temptingly in the middle of the car seat whilst looking the other way hoping he'll take it.

WOW. I didn't realize how much of the same script all of us really are following. I have done EXACTLY this (her in place of him). There were a couple of times that she's picked it up.

Yesterday I saw her commenting all over my Facebook page. That really seemed like a high school thing to get excited about.

After my W moves out next month I need to send her a note "Do you like me? Check Y or N."

Me: 35
W: 31
S:9
M: 10 years
Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
She moved out the day before Thanksgiving 2009, over 13 months post-bomb.
E
E
Here's another.

We had a good night a couple of days ago.

High school like follow up:

Me: Do I call her? How long do I wait? What would I say? If I don't call, will she think I don't like her still? If I do call, will I seem over anxious? Should I ask her friend if she talks about me?

Ha Ha.

Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
LOL! But you know - some of that high school flirting stuff makes us feel young, vibrant and attractive/attracted again, so more power to it.

H and I have a 'date' on Saturday. <beaming grin>

Weds or Thurs I asked SIL and FIL if they would mind watching kidlet for a few hours in the event that H and I wanted to go out. They said sure, that would be fine.

Yesterday morning, I sent H an email saying that with so many babysitters in the house, would he like to go out Friday or Saturday? The whole ^%$#@ day went by with no response. And he didn't mention it during the evening, either. Agonizing!

Then this morning, he said he'd checked with FIL and SIL and they would watch kidlet for us. He suggested poking around downtown during the day, maybe going to a museum instead of dinner to keep costs down. I said sure, that sounded great.

H: Good. It's a date. (emphasis on 'date')

<return to HS mentality>

"OMG, OMG he asked me out. What am I going to wear??!"

And speaking of HS, how bout this one.

"Well, I like HIM and he was totally talking to me yesterday, but today he was talking to HER. So let's all walk by her and not even look at her!"

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
E
E
I literally laughed loud enough just now that my assistant (who sits outside my office) has to wonder what's going on.

I agree, the playful highschool stuff is nice sometimes. That's why a few days ago I went up to my W in "her" room, started kissing her, threw her o nthe bed, and made out with her like we were teenagers.

Got up, walked away, and haven't mentioned it since. I sure have thought about it though wink

Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hmmm, I just got invited to a big, extended family breakfast tomorrow morning. It will be the three of us, FIL, SIL and baby, two of MIL's sisters and their spouses/families.

1) This is going to piss off MIL like crazy.

2) There is going to be so much momentum behind my re-integration into the family that MIL's not going to be able to do anything about it without looking like a complete witch/idiot in front of her family.

3) Even better, MIL's fave sister is apparently 'dating' her ex-H and bringing him to the breakfast. Dating with sleepovers, that is. wink

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
E
E
I'm so happy for you!

Orich, you, Tristan. There's a lot of positive stuff floating around here lately.

Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
B
B
LMFAO> you people are cracking me up. Because it's so true. I often think of our sitches like "Summer Nights" from GREASE. (Yes, I'm an actress).

[Pink Ladies]
Tell me more, tell me more

[Frenchy]
Was it love at first sight?

[Thunderbirds]
Tell me more, tell me more

[Kenickie]
Did she put up a fight?

[Everyone]
Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh

[Danny]
Took her bowling in the arcade

[Sandy]
We went strolling, drank lemonade

[Danny]
We made out under the dock

[Sandy]
We stayed out 'till ten o'clock

[Both]
Summer fling, don't mean a thing, but uh-oh those summer nights

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
E
E
There...we have a team song!

Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
E
E
We should all become writers for Soap Operas.

Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Wow, and I was *totally* Sandra Dee in HS. Very good-girl, very goody-two-shoes, hated by many for aceing too many tests and breaking the curve, etc.

The popular girls loathed me, so I hung with the drama geeks, debate team and band/choir crowd. I found out later that several guys had crushes on me but were too intimidated by the intellect to make any moves.

Their loss. wink

Page 94 of 132 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard