G
grinlucky lucky Dia. grin

Trying to keep hope alive
L
L
Hope tonight is hot and steamy too!

B
B
Hi Dia! You are great, I love that your thread has become such a magnet for people!

Let us know how its going with the extra bodies in the house, dont get pissed at the house guests! Do you think that you will sort of follow your H's lead as far as the behavior around his family goes? I hope that he can hold his head high and be honest with his family about whats happening with his family (you and kidlet). But its so hard to tell!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So, we managed to find beds for everyone including giving SIL and baby our bed. H and I slept on the pullout bed in the LR, together and with no qualms from H. He was exhausted, having been up until 3 am and then 1 am the previous two nights. There was no 'hot and steamy' but lots of nice spooning and falling asleep in each other's arms (at least until he stole all the blankets!)

H was also extremely complimentary of the fish tacos I'd made, which were a hit with the rest of the family as well. Tonight is a spicy/sweet pork roast with rosemary potatoes.

It's going quite well so far.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Oh, a few other notes:

1) It was entirely obvious looking at pillows and such that H and I had been sharing the big bed.

2) My anniversary ccard is prominently displayed in the clean, organized kitchen.

3) My artwork is back up on the walls.

4) H hugs me and is affectionate with me.

5) There's a picture of me up in kidlet's new room and some pics of OW are conspicuously missing.

It's pretty impossible for the in-laws to miss what's going on.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
L
L
this is so perfect! Now he doesn't have to worry about what to tell them. Man, you are just plowing down the obstacles!

M
M
Dia:

If there's ever a time to say this to someone, it's now.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing!!!!

PS - Last night as I was preparing one of H's favorite dinners, and was all done up for his return home from work, had the home organized, etc... I felt a little DiaISH! LOL H comes in smiling, hugging and kissing hello, and I noticed he used a tone of voice reserved for me, thanking me for the dinner, fixing his computer, etc...

Last edited by mindfull; 09/23/09 02:38 PM.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pork roast recipe, for anyone who's interested:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny...cipe/index.html

I'll be toning down the red pepper flakes since there are kids on the guest list, but I can't wait to taste this.

U
U
Dia
REally good news for you. Whatever you are doing keep it up.
The only thing i am concerned with is that you stated your needs aren't getting met now and that there will be time for that later. Not sure what that means to you, but to me it means that you are repressing your own needs in exchange for this. Be careful with that as it is antigaling.

Other than that good good job.

As for me, i have spent the last 3 days at the wife's house. SHe has been happy with me all those days. Today however i am sleeping at my sister's house as well as tomorrow.
I really hope i am strong enough to avoid thinking paranoid thoughts.

Dia good luck to you.

My sitch- http://tinyurl.com/nth74d
D
D
Great to read that things are still progressing in the right direction, Dia. H is passing the tests!

Cas

Page 90 of 132 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard