Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 81 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 80 81
K
K
OK, going to bed now. My friend got pregnant at 38 with noooo problem. And yes your mom had issues but we always are an improved version of our parents... Worrying isnt helping.
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
I know, I know! He told me not to worry so much... and my Mum got pregnant first time, both times and I did too once, my only ever accident (not my fault sadly, hence the termination).. so at least I know I CAN get pregnant. I just hope the op didnt do any damage. So many unknowns quite honestly, but tonight was a massive step in a very important direction! Thanks guys for your support and for listening, it really means alot to me, I cant tell you how much.

B
B
Congrats, I am so excited things keep moving in the right direction for you!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks M, Bobbi.. Its wierd, I still am having bad dreams every night (my brain is still 'processing' and settling down from the trauma of the last 2 years!) but the dreams are getting less anxious. I still feel a bit down too when I wake (perhaps from the dreams)but this morning I suddenly felt....excited! Its a whole new future. I just have to assume it IS possible and that I will fall pregnant. I am going to the chemist today to buy pre-pregnancy vitamins (I wont make a fuss to him about this, I will just take them). It feels ok we are talking about such a huge thing, just 4 months after reconciling, he said it wasnt stressing him out, he is just concerned about money and everything being "right" and settled. One thing though.. I did want to get M before we had kids, not for moral reasons, just because, it would be nice to do it that way around and celebrate with friends and family and THEN be waddling around like a tank. But I dont want to put any pressure on him, he would have to come to that decision himself and WANT to ask me to M him.

T, yes ironic hey..but about the no-ML.. he said, he is still settling into this..I said, what, being back with me??? He said, NO NO, this is it for me now,we are set.. I mean, settling back into life, back into myself, after everything that happened, how I was, that he is still a bit up and down but it will be ok. So, I guess he's kind of.. recalibrating??

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
K
K
Just a heads up...if you wait until everything is just so to have kids, you never will. Life is messy, something is always coming up. I say just have a plan, work it and then try for babyhood! I had issues and it took sometime. I had to take fertility drugs for my first three,then we were done. However, the guy upstairs had other plans and without any fertility drugs, wham..#4!! They are all a blessing. If you ever want a test run, you can borrow one of mine. LOL

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
I'd happily send you my teenager to deal with for a month or so. It would be GREAT preparation....for what I'm not sure but it would have to prepare you for something. smile

So you arrive in Greece this Saturday?????? WOW! AWESOME! Please give K a HUGE hug from me. I would so love to go meet her. I wish it weren't so far and so expensive to get there. Someday I'm going to get to leave my house........ smile

Another thing you might want to do is go get an ovulation kit. You basically pee on a stick for several days in a row inside of a certain number of days after your period to make sure you are actually ovulating.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Hey girls!! Wow, look at us discussing babies and ovulation! Funny hey. I used to just talk about the fact I didnt know where he lived still crazy

Kat - I'm sure I mentioned, theres never a 'right' time and he agreed and said, I'm worrying too much (guess the responsibility would fall to him though, to provide for us).. and I'd love to borrow your kids, you too Mish ! Thats a great idea about the ovulation kit. I dont care on the cost, IVF is thousands. I just read this!!..

There are Pisces who may decide to have a baby, and in truth it's always a good time to have a child. If you have always wanted a baby, news that you received last month at the end of August may have proved exciting, and you may now be painting the nursery pink or blue. Not yet? You may still get news of a surprise pregnancy in September. If you are not ready for a baby, take precautions and be careful in early September.
Additional news about romance, new love, or a baby that comes to you next month, on or near October 14, will be very upbeat and give you important clues about the future. The dates mentioned are "eclipse points" that will be triggered by energetic Mars. If you want a baby, the eclipses that continue to come your way every six months until mid-2011 will be your friend.

Well what a stroke of luck..but watch out K ! Yes, we fly in Saturday night to meet K.. I cant wait !

A
OP Offline
A
...ok, I'm off to Greece to see M and I will give her all of your hugs, along with a nice English cup of tea grin

Al xxx

M
M
Looking forward to vaca pics Ali! Have a wonderful time.

How long are you gone?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

A
A
Ali,

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!! You certainly deserve it. Who knows, once BF begins to relax on the trip ML may just happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh, give Kalni a hug for me as well.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
Page 34 of 81 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard