Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 132 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 131 132
G
G
Hi Dia

You certainly did shake him up a bit I would say. No harm in that.

Keep up the sensational work.

I am going to be going out a couple of times during the week next week, so will hopefully shake mine up a bit again as well.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Sleepover HERE arranged and confirmed with other parent - CHECK

Plethora of boxes piled on futon. Gosh, no one can sleep there - CHECK

Kidlet's bed - too much cat fur. My athsma, you know - CHECK

Hors d'ouevres ready to be placed on bar - CHECK

Supper for two planned involving H's garden (kids arrive fed from other house) - CHECK

Wine chilled - CHECK

So, the only way out of letting me sleep in the MBR with H is for H to sleep in kidlet's bed himself. And just so you know, the sleepover magically materialized while I was at jazz night. It was only an afterschool playdate at the other kid's house when I left. Did H set it up, thus triggering the whole bed quandary which he could then solve by inviting me into the master bed? Enquiring minds want to know.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
D
D
Well, mmmm, all very interesting Dia. Plenty of intrigue in your posts!!

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
H came home seeming happy, warm and almost - dare I say it? - tender. I got a nice, warm hug, some bowled-over appreciation for the waiting insalata caprese and eager drooling over the chicken dish I was preparing for supper. Then this:

H: Oooh, and you're even smelly! (my perfume)

Dia <mock indignation>: I beg your pardon?

(convo ended by nice warm hug)

If there had been a kiss or a tushie squeeze, it would have been just like old times.

I still had work to do, so he took his snack to the couch while I sat on the loveseat and finished up. He made a few, short conversational salvos while I was working, and I responded in kind.

So far so good. Kids arrive in 20 - 25 mins.

Edit: I added the juice of half a lime to the chicken rub. We have a mandarin lime tree, so lime goes in a lot of stuff around here. smile

Last edited by Dia; 09/12/09 01:47 AM.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
And yes, I *do* get to sleep in the master bed tonight, and yes, *with* him.

<Dia beams>

He was falling asleep in his book though, so he's gone to bed already. I'm staying up a bit later to keep an eye on the boys, but gosh darnit, I'm attempting a snuggle when I get in there!

So when he said he was going to bed, he was looking into my eyes. He looked and sounded vulnerable. He said I was welcome to join him when the boys were settled. I asked him if he wanted a hug. He said yes. It was another *good* hug.

And this weekend, while I'm down south, I am buying some more... alluring... pjs.

G
G
OOOOhhhh Dia

This all sounds very promising, can't wait for the next instalment.

I think I need to come and have some cooking lessons, I always like to read what tasty treats you have made when you journal here. You have inspired me.

PS. Don't stay up too late....

Trying to keep hope alive
P
P
Hey Dia, thought I would stop by and catch up a little before i head out. As usual , your posts give me some hope. Have a great weekend.

Dusk

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
We had a wonderful night. I did not need to angle for a cuddle as he pulled me into one as soon as I got in the bed. We did not ML. Instead there were hours of unhurried, exploratory caresses. We slept tight in each other's arms, stirring every so often to snuggle some more.

I'm still processing all of it, plus I need to get on the road to visit my grandfather. But as far as I can tell, what happened was very, very good.

K
K
grin grin grin

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Kettricken
grin grin grin

Indeed. wink

Page 75 of 132 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard