Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 81 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 80 81
A
OP Offline
A
Hey T.. I wish I had been able to function more normally whilst he was gone! I feel a bit embarressed at the depressed, desperate state I was in for much of it. Of course, I then started to feel better.. and he was more of a depressed desperate state than me anyway, and also feels embarressed about that, so I probably shouldnt worry! I think in terms of DBing, the one thing that definetly doesnt work (or wouldnt in my case) would be to get an OM yourself. My bf is the sort of guy that would have stood back, or let me be and felt he had no right to break it up if he had wanted me back, so I probably would never have known. He has said to me, he worried sick I would find someone else and wouldnt have blamed me if I had, so I assume he means he would have assumed he had lost me and stepped aside if I had of done.

So I am glad I didnt.. but I wish I had spared myself some misery and had a little platonic fun at least. As for children.. yes, I thikn I am finally ready! I am done with the career/college striving, so I am turning down the place I won at college to go on and study more. Now all I need to do is find out from bf what he has in mind for us.. marriage? kids? I dont want to suggest to him, I want him to arrive at those conclusions by himself, be a man and make the decision. So quite a 180 for me there!

and eat olives.. why ??? xxx

K
K
Hey, I have a quick question...What do you know about soul connections? Thanks.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
T
T
I see. It sounds like things are still settling down inside, and that's OK! Tell me more about your decision to be done with the career/college striving. I want to learn more.

The reason I asked you to eat olives for me is because you'll be in kalamata, right? Where the olives grow?? People in the US are really into kalamata olives, not sure if it's a UK thing too.

love!!
T

A
OP Offline
A
Ohhh, right! When I think of Kalamata, I think of just olive oil (silly me, its the same right).. best olive oil in the world I believe. I think you can buy it in some supermarkets here! I am very much looking forward to greek salads covered in olive oil...

Yuo want to learn more? Funny, I wasnt in that place at 28, 30, 32, 35 even.. there was always something on the horizon, like when I was learning to be a programmer working full time, but was doing an art foundation too part time.. always the two different directions at once! I think I'd like to try aligning myself in one direction for a change.. but I am worried about saying, hey lets have children (I thikn he is very broody).. in case my ovaries are past their sell by date!!

Kat.. soul connections come in different forms. Me and my bf have a standard one.. where the womans moonise conjunct on the mans sun (can have that viceversa but thats the right way around, symbolically). The other major one is to do with Pluto, particularly Pluto/Venus contacts. My Pluto falls right on his Pluto/Venus conjunction in his chart. I think BobbiJo and her H have Pluto venus connections, as did Kelaroon (hi if you are still reading!). Conjunctions would be the most powerful and squares possibly a little scary, but they lend a pyschic connection that cannot be broken and can be healthy or unhealthy attachment. Cher and G have each others pluto on each others venus and are caught in a fairly addictive, unhealthy attraction I would say. Oh and it makes for amazing sex too! There are other soul connections, have you googled it?

K
K
I have but nothing very diffinitive is written. They always seem to want you to buy. Priya said we had one and that she has never seen them be avoided, they always come around. That we will get together. She recommended a psychic but when I asked him if he could give me some direction regarding this, he acted like he didn't know anything about what I was asking!!

I might just e-mail her and ask if she can tell me a bit more about the soul connection but since we went so far over time before, I am not sure how much more she will give me.

Thanks for your insight I will try to figure it out. I do have a program that says we have a connection that feels fated.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
Oh and you can eat all the olives you want, since I can't stand them! LOL

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
A
OP Offline
A
Hey Kat, which soul connection then did Priya say you had? Which Pyschic did you use? I was told of an excellent one, in fact, I never believed in it until someone gave me some free credit to one as a gift and he DID predict alot of things that came true with me and my bf and the Piscean too (who I had had no contact with for 5 years at the time of the prediction). Pretty freaky stuff!

I dont like olives either :-)

K
K
She didn't say, thus my curiosity. If I had known more I would have asked. She just said it couldn't be avoided. We were meant to come together. She couldn't tell me when. She recommended Steve Gunn. He is British and based in Florida. Maybe I just don't understand fully what they do. The psychic massage gal just told me that we will get together. He loves me and to not doubt that. Today is a year since our 4 hour flirt session/reconnection. I wonder if he remembers. But I won't be reminding him.

Oh and just to clarify Steve Gunn did not help me and I never paid him just emailed to get information and he basically said I must not understand what he does and even though I told him that Priya Kale referred me, he asked who she was. Strange and discouraging.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
A
OP Offline
A
Ok well, put your and his dates into astro.com, place of birth, if you dont know time of birth, use midday (else the free horoscopes wont work without a time).. then go to Free Horoscopes and click on AstroClick Partner..you can find pluto/venus or pluto/moon connections there?

K
K
We have these using that site: Venus square Neptune, moon trine venus,Venus sextile ascendant, Sun conjuct Pluto, Moon opposition Ascendant, Neptune sextile Pluto, Saturn opposition Pluto, Moon in the 7th house, Venus in the 10th house and Sun in the 11th. I see lots of good things but are these what I am looking for?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 30 of 81 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard