Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 81 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 80 81
K
K
I posted more on my thread. Thanks for stopping by. I think it was really good for me to hear confirmations for the things I have heard and felt.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
A
OP Offline
A
K.. ok, so its Athens for 2 days, then ferry to Paros (or Tinos??) for a few days, onto Naxos as a base, day trips to Antiparos, Delos (and Mykonos, or not so good there??), Santorini for a few days and lastly..relax on Koufinissi (need to find accomodation there!) and back to Athens before flying home. Cant wait grin

Hey T.. do you still have a thread? Thanks for your post and the reminder "what you focus on expands".. its so wierd, its like it all never happened now, except I am altered and so the changes are real, I could never go back to the person I used to be. He said to me last night, we will never go back to how it used to be.

Hey Rob, you are right, he says himself alot, its his job to reassure me! And I wish he would go back to C...

Hey kat.. I would like to do a reading with Priya! I will look at your thread..

GAG.. I am so glad that my post helped and thanks for yours! My bf was emotionally abandoned too.. his Mum was depressed for 10 years until she started an A with his Dads BMF when he was 8 and his Dad then went into a silent depression for the rest of his life really (the A was not confronted, his Dad would just leave the house when the OM came round to visit his W!!!!). He was taught by his repressed, loveless parents to suppress emotions. I agree when you say "Everyone sees him as a confident, successful, outgoing, gregarious guy who would do anything for his friends. My sister and I never guessed the sad, shamed 'boy' that was inside him." - I didnt at first, but something dramatic happened at the 6 year mark which made me see his shame with clarity and that was as a result of MY EA.. so we have really been on a journey together this past 10+ years and I do feel ernomous compassion for him. And his Mum has a lot to answer for !!

K
K
I'd leave Tinos out, Paros,Delos, Antiparos, Naxos, Santorini, AND Mykonos and Koufonissia are perfect.

Get some autumn clothes with you because it maybe windy. Let me know the exact days you are coming, I am cooking dinner for you and your darling one (vegetarians?) and you can babysit while I go out party afterwards... smile
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
Ok, thanks!! So Tinos is a no, so just need to book flights now and find somewhere to stay on Koufonisi (it looks AMAZING!). We will fly in sometime Saturday 12th and probably leave Athens by ferry on Monday, I cant wait!! I am veggie (but I eat chicken and fish crazy) but bf LOVES lamb (not me I am afraid) and we are happy to babysit for you, but I think we should first share a bottle of wine and laugh and set the world to rights (and check out your jewellery and paintings too!). Seriously, I cant wait, I'm so excited...
xx

Last edited by AliSuddenly; 09/03/09 03:44 PM. Reason: too excited to type it right first time!
K
K
I am so excited for you!! Whoopie! Make sure you take lots of pictures to post. I think you will be having a lovely time. Just a little over a week away.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip Al! Add extra hugs to K when you get there from me, ok?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

T
T
Dearest A,

I'm glad to help wink I don't have a thread right now. I'm so jealous for your trip!!!! Have so much fun, in real life!!!!

LOVE,
T

M
M
Yay!!!!!! That sounds like a great trip!

So excited you get to meet K!!!!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Gilrs.. thankyou, I am excited too. Its a BIG deal us going back to Greece. Its both our favourite place to go and the last romantic holiday we had was there (to Kalni's hometown in fact! We flew into Kalamata).

I had some more convo's with him about Helen. I finally admitted I checked his phone Sept 2007 and found calls to her, he said he wasnt interested in her then, but she had called him to ask how his broken wrist was and he texted her a bit, as a friend. He insists thats all. I guess I have to let it go. We talked twice recently, only for 1/2 hour now...I was home at the weekend, I was planning to see the Piscean (to tell him to his face I was back with my ex now).. I drove to his workshop, it was closed. I drove to his house and walked around the back to just go in and did this instinctively, eventhough I have only been there in fact twice I think in 12 years. Maybe 3. I just knew it would be fine though to turn up like that, no matter how many years go by it would always be fine. I didnt post here, but before I got back with bf, the Piscean phoned me a few times and said he would wait 35 years for me, if necessary... Anyway, he wasnt in and I sat outside and felt strangely tearful.

I've only ever really loved 2 men. The Piscean was my first love and a little part of me is forever his, but I couldnt have him as a life partner (Aries Moon, too moody!) my life is with my bf, but that doesnt mean that I sometimes wonder if I shuoldnt have just let go sooner, if he came back, so be it.. as I said to Kalni early, it wouldnt have changed the outcome. Maybe I should have had an OM, or dated the Piscean. I didnt as I didnt feel it would have been fair if I wasnt over my ex.

I'm trying to decide on another college course, so I asked him last night "depends on our future plans...". He paused and calmly said "you mean children?" I said, is that what you think? He paused for ages and calmly said, well, you could always reapply later...So I assume children IS in the future plan, but I dont think he has clicked that I am going to be 39 next bd (and my Nan went through the menopause at 39), so time is running out...

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
T
T
Ali, wow, it sounds like a lot of meotions. I think it's normal to wonder. Just let yourself feel your feelings and live in your heart, even if it is sometimes painful and confusing. Do you wish you had had an OM or dated the Piscean because now you feel you'll never have another chance...?

Tell me more about your plans for college and/or children? I'm intrigued and excited that BF brought it up. I know you mentioned it on your thread before reconciliation began, that you wanted to have little ones. What are your feelings now?

love to you!
please eat lots of olives on my behalf!
T

Page 29 of 81 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard