Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 132 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 131 132
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thank you SO much Tristan, MF, Cas, Oz, Kett, GIMA, Mac, C-Bart, Coach and all you lurkers out there. The support on this site has done SO much to help me stay positive, and I'm certain that my PMA has contributed to the progress so far.

Last edited by Dia; 09/04/09 11:41 PM.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
B
B
Ok Dia, its 709 Ak time, so you have been on your dinner date for 24 minutes... I hope that things are going well!!! Good luck! Update us, if you arent busy...

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
K
K
So we went for a final summer patio evening at one of our fav places instead of Italian. We sat under the overhang so we stayed put when it started to rain .... very romantic. That's gotta count.

Thinking of you .....

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
It was a good evening. There was lots of salacious banter - one might even call it flirtation. I was attentive, I was charming, I hung on his every word, drew him out and told a few amusing stories. There was lots of cleavage. The restaurant was a bit loud, so I had to lean forward. I toyed with my hair. We passed bites of our dishes back and forth on our forks. Later, I ate an ice cream cone, and yes, he watched.

A few of the highlights:

On the deck while H is eating the tomatoes and mozzarella. I'm smiling at him as we talk about our day.

H: You look happy. In fact, you're glowing.
-------------------------------

In the car, him trying to get his i-phone out of his pocket.

H: Hang on, I want to play with my toy.

Dia: Oooh, and you're pulling over to play to play with your toy in the car. Kinky.

H (mock surprise): Oh no! We've run out of gas. I guess we'll have to (H lifts his hips) .... play video games. (...and whips i-phone out of pocket)

(H attempts to call up GPS feature on i-phone - and waits... and waits...)

Dia (innocently): Would you like me to hold it for you so you can drive?

H: (nearly chokes, then laughs - note: he bought the innocent act. I play a pretty good straight man.)

H: Yes, I want you to take it in your hand and hold on to it.

(And for those of you who don't know about the i-phone interface, there's stroking involved.)
------------------------------

Walking back to the car from the restaurant:

H: Wow, a grown-up night out. We didn't plan it that way; it just sort of happened. Kidlet at a sleepover and all. And it's the best thing that could have happened, too.
------------------------------

During my goodnight hug:

One of H's hands drifts a little low on the small of my back.

H (next to my ear, but not quite a whisper): I like your choice of underwear. (I'll let you folks speculate on that one.)
---------------------------------------

In the hall outside his bedroom as he's turning in:

Dia: I want to kiss something of yours. Choose a spot and present it.

H: (presents his cheek - Dia kisses low near the jawline and close to the ear.)
---------------------------

So, a good time was had by all. There were no declarations of undying love and no hot monkey sex, but I wasn't expecting that.

Oh, and my anniversary card is standing alone in a place of honor on the buffet I cleaned off a few weeks ago. And he really marveled over the cleaning I did today. Specifically, he said I fixed the areas that were causing him the most discomfort.

Last edited by Dia; 09/05/09 05:59 AM.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
E
E
Ooooooo ..... !!!!! Shall be watching this one pan out ... !!

Good luck ... welll played!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
D
Wow. Extraordinarily well done to you Dia. Your patience is paying dividends!

K
K
Speculation: conspicuous by absence?

Please take it as a compliment when I say: Well played, sir.

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Kett: Ding Ding Ding!!

And I got another, similar hug this morning - I wonder if he was 'checking'? <grin?>

I wager he won't be able to see me in a dress after this w/o wondering. cool

Last edited by Dia; 09/05/09 04:08 PM.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nell, Blue and Cas - thanks for the props. smile It was a good night. I woke up very happy, and H noted that I was smiling in my sleep this morning.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Our guest room has become a repository of boxes and detritus, so I set myself the task of mucking it out an making it functional. So far, I've sorted through a good 15 file boxes of books, old mail and other types of things that get thrown in boxes when you don't know what else to do with them.

Coupla interactions:

Dia to H about the sorting piles in the dining room: Don't worry - I won't let this mess stay like this.

H: Oh, it's fine. I know you won't. You've got a great track record on that stuff.

Excellent! The 180s on clutter and mess have worked perfectly.

Also, In sorting through notebooks, I found several pages of notes for a new character class I'd created for one of the games we play. I showed them to H and asked what we should do with them and he said, "Let's keep them." It's hard to explain exactly why that's significant but it sure felt that way.

Last edited by Dia; 09/05/09 09:01 PM.

Page 56 of 132 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard