Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 42 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 41 42
J
J
Not ignoring you Golf, just never used them so don't have any input.

Lost Rabbit. GREAT Name!

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

G
OP Offline
G
Nope, Lost Rabbit...dont' mind at all. I hope we can get some feedback from folks on who to use? My h and I actually went to see the 'almighty and powerful Michele herself' in Boulder in early June. I wanted to continue with Michele, h wanted to continue his affair, so that didn't work out. H says he's now done with the affair, but who knows? Don't see him running back to me. Says he's confused and needs to be alone for awhile. I need more help and guidance as I'm trying to save my marriage.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
L
L
With you all the way GG1, mines moved out, no OW as far as I know and so far no talk of D, although my son keeps hinting I need to GAL and move on so I am beginning to wonder, even if its very out of character for H. It would be nice to just talk to someone who can be specific about my situation, will keep watching your sitch.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
G
OP Offline
G
My h has been having an EA/PA with the VP of his company for quite awhile now. I do NOT want a D, but filed for financial protectin as the VP just divorced her husband, is in love with my husband, and wants to marry him. I think she could easily be moving the assets around in the company so I can't get what is owed to me. Just protecting myself.

Hope someone shares with us...

Me 47
H 42
Married 20 years, no kids
Bomb 5/09, separated since 6-27-09 and D filed in 7/09

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
M
M
Quote:
F@#k him.

Amen.

GG- I have used Db coach Jody. Not that it matters, but she's from our lovely state, too. It was good to get some objective perspective on the process and what is going on. She (and I assume the rest of them) was very good at getting me to come up with concrete next steps. And, honestly, I wanted to know that I had tried everything I could think of to make this work. I'm happy to tell you about my experience with the whole coaching thing ... what do you want to know?

G
OP Offline
G
That's what I think I need, concrete steps. Am I doing the right things? I want to know I have done everything possible to save my marriage. Did she help you with how the divorce process will go?

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
B
B
Nobody can give you answers...only their opinions.

Everybody is in a different place and what works for one will not work for another.

You are borrowing trouble Golfgirl.......worrying about things that haven't happened yet.

Take one day at a time, learn to breathe again.

(((hugs)))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
L
L
I like the title of this forum, "How do you wait this out" because thats all I can think about lately - I have only known 2 weeks since the bomb dropped and I see some people are waiting 2 plus years - I don't think I have that in me - is there really hope still after that long??

ME 45
Husband 47
Married 29 yrs
D 28
D 23
S 26
IDLYA -MLC- 7-25-09
Wants Divorce 8-18-09
Moved to another state W/OW
P
P
Just checking in from vacation...

My two cents on Jody's coaching was that she helped me figure out what was different between when BF and I started out and now and focus on areas that I needed to work on. As for next steps, they simply did not work for me. She wanted me to ignore the OW and spend fun time with BF. That was miserable and did nothing for my sitch, in fact it set me back. It also wreaked havoc on my self respect. It was only when I said no more, I'm done did things start to turn around.

If working with Michelle didn't help, what makes you think a coach would make a difference now?

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
A
A
Quote:
Says he's confused and needs to be alone for awhile

thats MLC speak for leave me alone while i have my affair
almost all of them do have some form of EA/PA...my H was always saying how he needed time alone to sort himself out(he forgot to mention the 200 lb red haired cow was part of being alone) going away alone for a few days translated into taking red hared cow to las vegas for a week.....

you are so new to this.....dont be looking down the road too far. yes take care of YOU. hes a bonafide member of the OTL club (out to lunch)

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

Page 25 of 42 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 41 42

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis