Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 132 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 131 132
K
K
Yes.

(If your h. is anything like my h., make all possible effort with shoes. But if his preference is bohemian, it might not matter so much. Definitely *walk* like you're wearing heels even if you aren't, though .... IYKWIM.)

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Kett - I have a medium heeled chunky, huarache-styled sandal that may do the trick... I'll try to find a pic but I have to run errands for work at present.

Re: expectations - this *did* just cross my mind - if he's really up and out for revenge, he'll pop me with D papers because I filed on our anniv. 2 years ago. But I'm *really* not getting that vibe at all.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
K
K
Ooooooo, don't go there. It will mess with your "act as if".

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I hear you, Kett - but I think in this case it was *good* for my act as if. See, once the thought occurred to me, I decided that if it happened I'd just laugh, put them aside and say I'd look at them tomorrow. Tonight, I was going to enjoy my dinner and his company.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
C
C
Quote:
Re: expectations - this *did* just cross my mind - if he's really up and out for revenge, he'll pop me with D papers because I filed on our anniv. 2 years ago. But I'm *really* not getting that vibe at all.

Tommorrow is my b-day, last year I was in D court on it. This year the Greek told me to meet her home for lunch. I think this year will be better. smile whistle cool wink grin smirk laugh blush

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
You have an auspicious B-day, Coach. It's our anniversary, his mother's birthday and his parents' anniversary as well.

May it be a day filled with blessings for you!

</cue "Skyrockets in flight, afternoon delight...">

D
D
Enjoy dinner Dia!

Cas

M
M
Dia:

Way to go!!! I'm so happy for you!

Get those crazy thoughts right out of your head!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi, Cas and MF,

Cas - I lurked over in your sitch today. Glad your boss was smart enough to give you the day at home.

H-kitty has been following me. I made my default 'easy' supper tonight - spaghetti, and when it was ready, I took mine out on the deck to eat. H not only followed me, but pulled up a chair, sat with me while we ate, chatted about this and that, showed me a game on his i-phone, etc.

We talked about wanting to sit higher on the deck so we could see the water better. We paced out an area where a platform could be built, then I said that really, it would be easier to just get a pub table and chairs. He really liked that idea. Maybe once I have a few paychecks under my belt, I'll surprise him by having a set 'appear' on the deck.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hmmm, and I just got an en passant caress down the back, too.

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice.

Page 54 of 132 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard