Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 79 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 78 79
B
B
Hope,

Cheer up. You are a sweetheart. Your H is being a complete butt head right now. H better get his act together before you wind up done with him. Things will get better one way or the other. In the end, something good will come out of this for you.

BTW, Stronger is right. You do need to get to a point where you can laugh about some of this stuff. Even if you can't right now, try to find something to tickle your funny bone- there are lots of good comedies out on DVD, books, t.v. shows- there has to be something out there that cracks you up. Plus seeing you laugh will either drive your H nuts or spark his curiosity. Try it out.

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself
OP Offline
B
Called H last night to talk about my mom - she's acting all weird too - I was worried about somethings she said last night to S when babysitting. H never called me back. I went into panic mode - H is avoiding me - he's getting D papers, he's with an OW - I don't know. H always calls me back. It means something, I just don't know what. More panic.

Try not to obssess today....grrr...

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
B
OP Offline
B
BJ, Thank you ! I need to get that perspective - I'm sweet and he's a butt! Thank you thank you I needed to hear that.

And the two of you are absolutely right - I have a box set of Arrested Development my dad gave me - I'm going to start watching it. I also have a box CD set of David Sedaris someone gave me - I'm going to start listening to that. Comedy!

It will drive him nuts if I'm laughing at him.

Thank you everyone - you give me strength!

S
S
Hope,
You MUST get out of your own head. Maybe he dropped his phone in the toilet. I've done that. Not fun and everyone said "Oh I thought you were mad at me." All my friends and everyone else on the planet. I wasn't mad at anyone but me. I didn't call anyone, I just went to the store to get a new phone and it took me out of contact with everyone for about four hours, all told.

He may just be busy.

So really STOP. You can do this if you don't defeat yourself first.

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
E
E
Originally Posted By: Hope4Luv
I'm sweet and he's a butt!

Well you may not be able to laugh, but this gave me a laugh.

If you reread it, I bet you will too.

Too funny!

laugh

Me: 35
W: 31
S:9
M: 10 years
Together 13
MySitch - Ups & Downs
She moved out the day before Thanksgiving 2009, over 13 months post-bomb.
B
OP Offline
B
LOL THanks EB - I didn't quite mean it that way but it did make me laugh.

STronger you are right about the head, but Felix Under NEVER drops his phone in the toilet, let alone lose it, let alone, not get his messages. There's a reason.

S
S
Ok, there's a reason. Why does it have to be negative?

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
B
OP Offline
B
OMG Stronger, as usual, you were right. I hope. He called like nothing was the matter at lunch break. I still don't know why he didn't call me back last night = he always does, so it's suspicious. BUt general business is the thing. Thank you for the vote for rationality.
But getting out of my head was the best advice -

And as for BJ and EB, you also were right - I put on some comedy, looked at the bright side, and put on my strongself suit. Talked myself into - if he wants a D, so be it. My life will be good - heck, probably better.

Then he called immediately - and boy was he polite.

They are psychic, aren't they?

B
OP Offline
B
Stronger -
exactly - why does he have to be so negative? Who knows? (I find myself saying that a lot lately, if you notice!)

The point is, I don't have to be. I don't have to get sucked down into his pit of negativity.

You're so right. His choice to be negative is just that - his choice. Today I'm back upbeat and clinging to the positive!

B
OP Offline
B
OK, I was right - he says he wants to talk legal stuff tonight. God help me...I'm so scared. I don't know if I can emotionally handle it.

Wish me well friends, and stay tuned. AFter S goes to bed in a couple hours, I'm expecting D papers.

Page 11 of 79 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 78 79

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard