Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 132 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 131 132
G
G
Hi mindful

They ship to Oz but you have to place your order by mail or fax not through the website, really odd.

I love the peasant dress but as I am on the shorter side may be too long so go for it, but the white one would be a perfect length, going to have a browse and see what else there is. I have taken to trying to buy a new stunning outfit each week and then enjoying H's reaction, definitely not manipulative.

Trying to keep hope alive
M
M
Dia:

Now about you...

Doesn't OW live far away? When does he actually see her (other than web chatting)?

What does she think of you spending so much time there? You know you're not a little bit of a threat, don't you? I would hope you don't discount your presence!

And, your son... don't forget the glue that binds you.

I can't tell ya what to do with that anger. But, help me understand... I read back to Page 1, and come up with... So, H cheated on you w/one of your best friends. You walk-away, and end up filing for D. In the meantime, you find yourself an OM, and eventually break it off w/him. You have then decided you want to reconcile w/H, but not H has a new OW#2 (current), and he's not willing to break it off w/her. However, you are increasingly ever present at H's and kidlets home, until you, you know, get your own pad (coughcough).

Wow. OW doesn't know the power of DIA! Or, she'd be a constant visual and emotional presence!

She, my dear, is what I call, a dumbas$!

Get rid of the anger... you're making remarkable progress. He'll get it, as he's beginning to already!

PS - Maybe you should adorn yourself in only bells the next time he walks through the door for dinner!

Last edited by mindfull; 09/03/09 02:50 AM.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
Oz... Haha Me, too! It does wonders for the cc bill! Hey, it's not (all) my fault he's driven me to this! smile

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Oh, gosh, MF - order away. If we show up in the same dress, we'll just put our arms around each other's waists and say we're DB sisters. wink

Sorry - show tunes flashback time! Sing it, ladies!!

I slipped out this afternoon

And bought some love insurance:

A most exclusive dress from gay Paree.

It's sleek and chic and magnifique

With sex beyond endurance.

It's me, it's me, it's absolutely me;

And why? One guy.

This irresistible Paris original

I'm wearing tonight,

I'm wearing tonight

'Specially for him.

This irresistible Paris original's

All paid for and mine;

I must look divine

'Specially for him.

Suddenly he will see me

And suddenly he'll go dreamy

And blame it all on his own

Masculine whim,

Never knowing that

This irresistible Paris original,

So temptingly tight

I'm wearing tonight

'Specially for him, for him.

I'm wearing tonight,

She's wearing tonight

And I could spit.

Some irresponsible dress manufacturer

Just didn't play fair.

I'm one of a pair,

And I could---oh no!

All slinky with sin;

Already slunk in

And I could die.

And I could kill her.

Tres sexy, n'est-ce pas?

Goddammit, voila

And I could spit.

Oh!

Thirty-nine bucks I hand out

For something to make me stand out

And suddenly I've gone into mimeograph.

Some laugh!

This mass-produced crime,

I'm wearing tonight

For the very last time!

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
G
G
Hi Dia

I think mindful is spot on, you are in H's home, not OW. Obviously OW is not so great but DIA certainly is. I am sure your H is noticing it is obvious.

I would also just let go of the anger, it won't serve any great purpose as he appears to be waking up.

Definitely just wear bells next time, watch his jaw hit the floor.

G
G
That would be so cool, walking down the street in the same dresses, saying you are DB sisters. Worthy of a video clip complete with song.

Not my fault either that the CC bill is high, new big boys toys will kill it more than my one little outfit each week.

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: mindfull
Dia:

Now about you...

Doesn't OW live far away? When does he actually see her (other than web chatting)?

What does she think of you spending so much time there? You know you're not a little bit of a threat, don't you? I would hope you don't discount your presence!

Actually, I'm dead sure that I'm one huge mofo of a threat as far as she's concerned. I can't imagine that she doesn't know I'm here - why else would the contact pattern suddenly have changed?
I read back to Page 1, and come up with... So, H cheated on you w/one of your best friends. You walk-away, and end up filing for D. In the meantime, you find yourself an OM, and eventually break it off w/him. You have then decided you want to reconcile w/H, but not H has a new OW#2 (current), and he's not willing to break it off w/her. However, you are increasingly ever present at H's and kidlets home, until you, you know, get your own pad (coughcough).

Yep, that's the short version, except OM was present as an EA before I left. I was going to break it off with OM when I found out about OW - so then I didn't.

PS - Maybe you should adorn yourself in only bells the next time he walks through the door for dinner!

Oooh! Now this I like. wink

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
M
M
All I have to say is...

Hahahahha Hahahahah Haha

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

G
G
Quote:
I'm open to suggestions for what to do about the anger, though - as well as input on how to handle the OW sitch it anything thinks there's a better/ different way to go about it.

It IS ok to feel the anger. Just make sure you control it and not the other way around. I have it from time to time. If I suppress it, that just leads to more anger and resentment. But, if I allow it to run its course, away from W, I have the same experience as you - the anger goes away. Maybe I have a really tough work out or run when I am angry, and then it's all better.

As for what you could do differently, I think GFO and MF have this covered. You are doing fine and YOU, NOT OW, is in your H's house with your S. Who's winning there?

You (and I) just have to keep working at what we have learned and be, repeat after me, patient. Oh, feel free to dole out this same advice to me tomorrow when I have forgotten it.

Your doing great.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
C
C
Dia,
I used to enjoy reading your post but you've turned into such a, such a....such a girl. :-)

D-12
S-9
S-8
B 5/08
S 1/09
Page 51 of 132 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard