Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
Inappropriate? OP constantly pumping up my H's ego about what an amazing father he is. Funny, because since they got together, he quit his job, is living off some inheritance money of hers, they live in a hotel, he never calls to ask about D, never sends money, and when he and I talk, gloats about what a great dad he is and all these things he does for her....what exactly is he doing for her?

like others have said, inappropriate? having to "hide their relationship". H moved in with her and wouldn't admit it to anyone for 3 months...just said, "accept the fact that I'm safe. that's all you need to know."

OW cracks me up...was a friend of mine till she snatched up my H...she's not even D from her own H yet. Told me once in detail all the things about her H that made her want a D...ironically enough, those are all the same things about my own H and M that I'm trying to work through. laugh

OP trying to weasel their way into SO's family to make you look like the bad guy.

H telling OW "I love you" on late night phone calls while you're upstairs caring for his newborn D.

H taking advantage of OW by getting her to buy him all the things he wanted, but couldn't afford in the M because he wouldn't get a job.

I could go on and on, but i'll stop. laugh

me 32
H 30
T 8 years
M ~5 years
DD 3 years
first d-bomb dec 06
second bomb may 07
third bomb july 08
finally seperated jan 09
a move for "progress'" sake may 11
V
V
Hmmm, that sounds like more than "just friends" to me. I dont know for sure, I must consult my WAS manual.

Me 35
Wife 34
Two daughters 8 years and 3 years
Bomb 3/30/09
W filed 4/16/09
We met in'92 married in 2000
Divorce final
M
M
lol, i guess a lot of that is more WAS scenerio...WAS yes, so here's other inappropriateness H has done with strictly "friends"

Bash me and never admit things he's done wrong in our M to said friend.

Acting the hypocrite by also trashing other friends who've done the same or very similar things in thier Rs.

me 32
H 30
T 8 years
M ~5 years
DD 3 years
first d-bomb dec 06
second bomb may 07
third bomb july 08
finally seperated jan 09
a move for "progress'" sake may 11
S
S