Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
mlj Offline
M

GOD is my rock ~

Your situation sounds a lot like mine.
I am on Newcomers and my thread is titled "Who Is This Stranger Living In My House".

I am also still living with MLC H and I know how hard it is.
You may get some valuable answers from insightful posters on my thread.

Sorry you are going through this.
It is a comfort to be able to talk to others who are going through this though. You will find that here.

Keep your focus on GOD and not the situation.
The JOY of the LORD is your Strength,

(( HUGS ))
MJ

G
OP Offline
G
Well it was a weird Sunday. We ended up in a big fight and I said some pretty hurtful things but when we finally calmed down there was a great deal of tears. He asked me how I know I loved him and I told him because I pray more for him then I do for me. Then it was really weird because at one point he asked me back and then acted like he didn't say it. It was like he changed his mind really quick. I told him that I loved him but that I knew it was over even though I don't mean it. This is the only way I can keep him close to me because as soon as I say I want to work on things he stays away. He said he just wants to be left alone by everyone and hates to even have people talk to him. He said it's a job to talk to his own dad. He also said he is depressed everyday. I suggested he turn to the Lord but he didn't respond. Through my tears I said that I wish he would say goodbye to me when he leaves to work and he did this morning. I think I need to do less conversation and give him more space to find himself. What do you ladys think. I got a night job to keep my mind occupied and also for the extra money that we need. These last couple of weeks have been really hard but I feel a little better today.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard