Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 132 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 131 132
Dia #1818152 08/13/09 12:49 AM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Mac, COach and GIMA - thank you so much for stopping by. I rally appreciate the support.

I don't have a computer at work for the moment, so I'm off to make the rounds as fast as I can before H gets home.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1818165 08/13/09 01:15 AM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hmmm, H came home all happy and sniffing eagerly at the dish in the oven. He complimented me twice in about 6 minutes but did not initiate a hug or kiss - I didn't either. One compliment - on the weightloss/looseness of my jeans - was accompanied by a playfully lewd tickling/grabbing sort of gesture (ooh la la) and the other compliment was on my perfume.

Here, kitty, kitty.

Re: expectations - ya know, I'm so darn happy atm that I'm just having fun seeing what happens next.

Last edited by Dia; 08/13/09 01:16 AM.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
Dia #1818209 08/13/09 02:13 AM
B
B
What a good night Dia! I agree on the no expectations, and yes, act like you fully expect to be sent back to the couch, in fact, if you do expect to be out on the couch, you wont be disappointed if he doesnt invite you to bed.

Baby steps! Let him initiate EVERYTHING! And when he does, take that slow.

I hope that the roll your on continues, but if it doesnt, dont forget that this being called a rollercoaster, isnt by mistake!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
U
U
my wife put her cheek out so that i could kiss it no more than 1 hour ago.
I don't know what that means, but its a whole lot better than tears and anger.

My sitch- http://tinyurl.com/nth74d
undrdg #1818223 08/13/09 02:30 AM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am responding to the playful banter in-kind, so when he made the tickle gesture, I waggled my hips and tugged out my waistband to show how loose they were. This was followed by a waggle of his eyebrows as he surveyed the relevant real estate.

He also whipped out a bottle of wine to go with supper and clinked glasses in a wordless toast.

He does occasional contract work, so there's a project he needs to work on tonight. He excused himself to go do it and I responded with a light and happy. "Ok, cool. Have fun!"

And ya know what? My love tank must be uncharacteristically full because I don't feel abandoned at all. I'm perfectly content, in fact. How odd. smile

Dia #1818299 08/13/09 04:39 AM
D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well slap me thrice and hand me to me mother! The H cat just got in my lap!

Kidlet has been excited about the meteor shower since he found out about it yesterday. We've been fogged in though, can't even see the sky much less the meteors. Undeterred, kidlet wanted to give stargazing a try. So kidlet dragged a sleeping bag and I dragged a blanket out to the big rope hammock on the back deck. Kidlet and I had been there about 15 minutes chatting and fog-gazing when H wandered out.

Every other time H has joined kidlet and me in a seating arrangement like this (such as a couch) he's been careful to put kidlet in between us.

We were laying the short way on the hammock, with our legs hanging over the edge - easier to rock it that way. H looked at us for a moment then sidled in next to ME. I lifted a corner of my blanket and he snuggled himself under it. Think 3 people in a hammock now - arms and legs all jumbled together and gravity pretty much ensuring that H and I were cuddled up together. My head was on his shoulder, his arm interlinked with mine, full on total body length cuddle - and he didn't pull away - not one bit. He didn't reach to hold or caress me either but holy cow!! He stayed for maybe 10 minutes but with both of us in shorts and him with only part of a blanket it got cold for him out there. (Well, one side was warm anyway. ;))

When he went back inside, he went straight to the MBR closet and got a jacket, hence my thought that he was cold. However... said jacket rides low on the nether regions and I suspect he may be hiding a very positive reaction to the cuddle.

I am tickled pink and LMAO.

Edit: OMG - it's not a jacket; it's a bathrobe ... that goes to his knees. LMAO even more!!!

And no, I'm not snooping or stalking him. There are french doors from the MBR to the deck so I saw him get the robe but it was just a silhouette. He just walked by and he's got a bathrobe over his clothes.

Last edited by Dia; 08/13/09 04:43 AM.

M
M
Quote:
My love tank must be uncharacteristically full because I don't feel abandoned at all. I'm perfectly content, in fact. How odd.

This and the follow up post - fabulous.

Dia - holly cow indeed wink

Enjoy your evening (morning?).

Mac

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
He's pacing the kitchen in distraction now, tho - poor kitty. wink

M
M
Dia - stop banging the keyboard and enjoy!

Mac

D
Dia Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, am expecting a pullback. Last night was just too good. After the hammock, he paced around the house, couldn't settle anywhere, went to his computer, got a book, got a different book, nearly dropped his cobbler and finally settled on the opposite end of the couch as me with his toes tucked under my blanket while we both read. Think 'wet cat'. wink

I slept on the couch which is exactly what I expected, so no problem there. I sort of wonder if he just expected me to get into the master bed or expected me to ask?

I am content this morning, though there is much administrivia to take care of.

Page 28 of 132 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 131 132

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard