Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Originally Posted By: Jman
What I am talking about is if I decided to waw from the house. I am thinking that this may cause her to realize what it may be like w/o me.

sure she'll like that. all the benefits of you paying for everything without you being around to interfere with her fantasy.

J
Jman Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks everyone for your input...I am not going to do this..I definitely will make it easier for her DUH!!!!

So anyway...what I am wondering again is that should I call her out on the EA that I know of and unknown if she had PA?

You see I have an email that shows something poss happened one night when she went out with her coworker...I have never brought it to her attention bc I was worried about it at the time..you see she was my emotional blanket and I have reached a point now that I am not wanting her to be in control anymore..I want to take the reins back...I have phone records too that show proof of atleast a continuation of an EA to this day...I am tired of being the nice guy while she continues to be confused and not wanting to make a decision if she wants to reconcile our M...I have been dealing with this since March and going to counseling has been a waste of time for the both of us bc it has always been about me and how I supposedly contributed to her ED...well I am resp for my behavior in our relationship but not the guilt she is carying for continuing to have an EA with her coworker!!

I have had this email since May and am wondering is it ever too late to bring something like this up??

Any and all comments from everyone would be appreciated..

M:35
W:36
M:10 yrs
T:11.5 yrs
C: B7, G3
ED: 3/09
DB: 3/20/09
Served 12-8-09
Still going through the process
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard