Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Another great day as I was off work again. Went to church, took a bike ride then took the kids plus friends to miniature golf. I won smile
We came home and ate dinner. S15 went to a friends house S13 is playing online with his friends. I took a walk and next will work on my vision board and then S13 and I will play 1 vs. 100 on XBOX.

Having fun with my kids is priceless grin

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
Met OM 10/10/08; Bomb 12/27/08; Moved in with OM 01/27/09
Me stronger and happier everyday!
G
G
Quote:
Having fun with my kids is priceless

They make the world go round.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Quote:
Having fun with my kids is priceless

They make the world go round.

They sure do grin

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Today, typical day at the office. Did go to lunch with a buddy. Came home and made dinner and took a walk. Then just hung out with S13 and did some reading....relaxing day

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
The good I imagine is becoming reality. One way I pray is to use my imagination to envision good. I imagine and affirm the highest and best for all people and for all of life. I realize that the highest good is beyond description or definition. However, I can imagine hearing good news from people around the world--news of peace where there had been conflict, healing where there had been pain, prosperity where there had been seeming lack. I imagine people treating one another with respect and love. I imagine the fullness of life and abundance for all. I picture all forms of life on earth coexisting in balance and order. The good I imagine is becoming reality.
"Blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear."--Matthew 13:16

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
worked a half day today, came home and took a long bike ride. Made dinner for me and the boys. Now, working a little as I need to catch up on somethings and will be off tomorrow. Will go for a walk later with a friend.

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Journaling:
W and I met to discuss our R and the informal separation agreement we drew up in January, per this agreement we agreed to meet on Aug 1st. I started by telling her what is happening at my work: we could have another layoff, no raises for 2010, we could be moving locations again, may cut some benefits, etc. W told me she is looking for a job as she is not happy working at the school for little pay. It would help us financial if she made more money. Then she went on to say how upset she was that the kids did not acknowledge her birthday this past June, and I told her they are still upset over what has happened to our family. She was crying and I did hold her hand a couple of times to help calm her down. So, I asked her, tell me how are things with you and OM? She said ok, sometimes they are good and sometimes they are not and she is sad. She said she really misses the kids (did not say she missed me). I told her it is very hard on everyone and I did let her know that I miss her. She said she knew and was not sure what she wanted except she does not want a divorce. She wants to continue with our separation which I agreed to and we will meet again on Nov 1st. (I知 still praying for her daily). She is having a very difficult time and says she is tired all the time. She has stopped seeing her IC but still goes to her psychiatrist every 6 wks. One reason she stopped the IC is cause of the cost. I told her about the trip I知 planning with the boys at the end of the month and she thought it was a good idea. We discussed finances and I told her how my family was doing and she does miss seeing them. Then we talked about some general things that are happening in the kid痴 schools and the neighborhood. She gave me 2 big hugs when she left and had tears in her eyes.
I知 happy she is not rushing to get a D as I told her when she left that she needs to think things through cause she was moving so fast at the time. I will continue to pray for her and our family and will keep working on me, so I知 going for a bike ride as its beautiful outside and I知 so glad I took a vacation day today!!

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Last night, picked up S15's girlfriend from the airport. She was on vacation with her family but missed her boyfriend frown , so we went and got her. She even brought me home a souvenir, she bought my a left handed wooden spoon, cause she knows how much I love to bake smile

Today, took a walk around the zoo to do some thinking, its was very peaceful and relaxing. Baked a cake from my new cookbook as we are celebrating my brother's birthday today. There is a bunch of us going to Medieval Times which should be a lot of fun grin

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yesterday, went to my first "Eucharistic Adoration" and had a wonder experience. I will definitely go more often now that I know about this practice.

Tomorrow night going to the White Sox game with my brother and some friends. Thursday going out after work with some co-workers for a drink or two. Now, going to pick up S15 from girlsfriend's house. Did watch the Sox win tonight in the 9th inning!!

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Received, sad news this morning, a friend of mine and W痴 passed away last night. She was 44 and left behind a husband and 2 teenage children. My prayers go to out to their family. frown

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard