Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
journal

I feel as though I am coming apart at the seams. This day was one that I knew would leave me fully and completely exhausted. I just do not have enough me's to go around right at the moment. I highly doubt the world is in much need of any sorta clone of me. but oh it sure would be nice about now. Too many balls in the air ...trying to be in a million different places at once.

I got medical sitches a plenty also. Darling has worsened considerably pertaining to her surgical incision sites. The tried to go back and make the incision less unsightly for her and i guess the process is backfiring. Sutures are spontaneously popping out and the risk for infection then is increased by a bunch. She is missing more stretches of time at work .when she seems to have know time that she would be allowed to take off.

My dad is scheduled to head into surgery tomorrow as they discovered a partial blockage of his stented heart from the heart attack just over a yr ago.

And I have a crapload of material that I am falling ever so far behind on accomplishing. There is a major glitch of some sort in my credit report which nosedived my credit score from the nice place it was at only a friggin month or so ago. All this when I am trying to get pre-approved for a mortgage so that I can move like lightening on a foreclosure property.

Speaking of lightening ...just waitin for a bolt to descend on my head. Electro-shock therapy is soundin good right about now.

eeeeeeeeEEEEaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
time to take to the skies!!

debut thread
B
B
Breath, keep breathing! grin

My daughter is on a intro to gliding camp this summer and is hoping to earn her licence at the end of it. She just loves flying! Me, centred to the earth. LOL

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
K
K4D Offline
K
Don't wish for that bolt of lightning. You might get what you ask for. lol. You will be ok. It is just hectic right now. It will come to pass. Just remind yourself who is in charge up there.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
time to go fight off the sleep gremlins some more ...got 5 last night but need more like 5000 in order to feel a hair less like road-kill

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
NMA here ....enter at your own risk. thread owner will not be responsible for your personal safety.

i continue on down the boulevard of broken dreams

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
guess i will galavant to see what goodness others might have. i have none within arms length

debut thread
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
just landed and not liking ground life a whole lot ..what else is new!

I think I would like to be a stowaway on one of Branson's space travel vehicles.

T

debut thread
B
B
Sorry you are going through a rough patch...it could be worse!

For example a motorcyclist in nearby Omaha was zipping down I-80 when he encountered a slippery patch of manure dropped by a passing cattle trailer....he skidded a few hundred feet and wound up in the back of an ambulance with some major broken bones. All because of some poop.....

Anyway just a random true story I heard on the radio this morning designed to take your mind off your worries. Take care T...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
T
Tomato Offline OP
OP Offline
T
poor dude.

that's almost funny BBJ

thought everybody drove a p/u out there. and that certainly is a supportive story for it.

you came through in a most peculiar way of taking my mind off stuff for a short spell.

thx sis

still fairly perturbed at my househunting being pretty well ground to a halt due the the BS with my credit report.

trying to find something to drive off the anger.

even if I shift my thoughts off that one infuriating topic there are just a whole host of others that while not quite as acute are most troubling to me

guess I will use 1 of your rRRrgggg! ...or however you do the trademark one U do

Lord's peace to you all.

debut thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard