Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 87 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 86 87
H
H
Trusting,
there is a website that is banned from being mentioned here that would help you alot. It has a specific mention of the evil spewing coming for a second time.
If you can imagine an old poster here,,,,good info, own website...?
Got it? Will help so much.

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks so much Holly. I need all the help I can get. It was soooo bad and caught me soooo off guard.

My family members want me to file a restraining order. They are worried about my safety.

I think I will give that time and see if he cools down or continues the threatening.

Snod. - thank you for your comments. They helped a lot.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
OP Offline
T
The lashing out continues, what a surprise.

He called my daughter yesterday and asked questions about my European friend. He asked daughter to live with him "due to mom having another man in her life". Can you believe that?

This is all is too much. Anyway, he told daughter that mom is playing games trying to make him jealous. He even said to my daughter that "your mom still loves me you know and she needs to move on".

This just reinforce the need for me to no contact. Of course he also complained to daughter that I am taking all his money and he is living on nothing.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
OP Offline
T
More acting out.......

OW called the house to find out when she could take my daughter out for her birthday. Daughter answered. This is getting absurd.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

job Offline
Trusting,
Do not show any reaction to their childish behavior. They both thought you should be sitting at home on your thumbs and not getting on w/life. Your xh wanted you to stay right where you where when he left and would be there at his beck and call. The ow wanted you so damn miserable she would look like the beauty queen.

When they realize that they can't get to you, they'll stop the stupid nonsense. Continue to be yourself. They are so damn childish it isn't funny.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
G
little do they know.....if we didnt have such strong beliefs in marriage , the covenant, what the horrible divorces do to our children...we would gladly move on.....it isnt even so much them ...and certainly not who they are NOW....THAT keeps one willing to reconcile...in my mind once u get to a point where you have dealt with the hurt....and betrayal....and while you still have sadness.....if it was all ABOUT US and how we love them and cant move on....heres the facts.......if i could really in my heart believe that it didnt matter what choice we made ...i wouldnt take him back on a bet....BuT WHEN U READ THE BIBLE and understand what God says aout Divorce you ask for the grace to deal with it...not so much for us anymore....we just are educated and want to live an obident life......we also know that statics show that another partner doesnt change the things that matter to our core...so switching partners in the long run people are not happier....( is life all about being happy anyway another point if i could really believe we are here just to be happy.....i would gladly...move on...take people up on all those people they say would appreciate me.....and with Children....its never over anyway....so its not really about whether or not we would move on.....please once your healthy, the bleeding stops and the heart as some scar tissue ....you would love to tell them to take a hike and never look back....but when trying to live in a throw away society, where families are disposable, where divorce is rampant....where studies show the divorcer is not usually happier after they did the dirty deed.....divorce and wreck havic on all the affected lives.....but they can still point our way and continue to place blame......just so unbelievable this whole thing is ..it makes no sense to the logical mind

yeah just keep detaching......its really a sad state of affairs these men are in....gosh darn they wanted the divorce so bad...why dont they move on......WELL INTERESTING ....THEY DONT STILL BLAMING AND STUCK......I THINK THE WORLD NEEDS TO HAVE A MLC ON A TV SPECIAL...no one has a clue until they have lived this side of it

SO I LOVE IT THEY TEACH THE KIDS TO GET DIVORCED AND MOVE ON.....BUT MAKE SURE THEY BLAME US...THESE POOR KIDS...IT BREAKS MY HEART WE HAVE MADE THIS THEIR LIFE

OK HANG IN THERE...JUST SPARKED A VENT IN ME...God love us ! and protect us.....

F
F
Trusting, I'm not going to defend the spewing, but Iet's consider how he is probably feeling.

He doesn't like OW.
He is broke.
He knows you know he is not happy.
He doesn't want you to be right, but probably realizes that you are.
He probably questions his decision to divorce.
You have the chance to move on and be happy.
He's a man, and someone is moving in on his ex-wife and he has to confront that for the first time.

Jealous.
Sad.
Confused.
Lost.
Scared.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

T
OP Offline
T
Forward,

That is a wonderful way of putting his life in perspective.
I do appreciate the simplicity of your last post.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

F
F
Trusting, you had a glimpse into his unhappiness.

H has not really given me a peek into his situation w/OW, which makes me wonder if perhaps they will get married.

I have had very limited takes into that Jerry Springer world.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

T
OP Offline
T
It is an ugly world.......