Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
K
K
B
I will glady send you some of our heat . ugggh

Cant wait for next Mon. After the Rose!! wonder if Wes is coming back? lol such a nerd i am

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
K
I'd love the heat - thanks!

Can't stand Wes but why would he miss an opportunity to be "Seen" and make an ass of himself on national tv again? Such a dork. No one should buy any of his music. LOSER!

They make it look like Reid is coming back on the last show. It kinda looks like him - same suit etc. But who knows - maybe it is ACTUALLY Wes!!!! Him in his scruffy jeans and jacket - he didn't hold a candle to the others.

And what is up with everyone "coming back". Heck - they've had more people return on the Bach shows than here on Divorce Busting! I guess No doesn't really mean no anymore. On this show there's been Jake & Ed already. How much more can she take?

But she does love the attention. And the I love yous. Poor Reid - what? Couldn't say I love you to her when she is dating 2 other guys or commit to an engagement after 6 weeks on a tv show? Boy - he's slow~!

So much for "Reality"...

Barb

K
K
oh oh oh I feel the same way, she seems a tad needy , asking if they like her and the kissing , oh my the kissing!
Love Reid , he was quirky and cute and funny and give me a later sincere I love you, then one to stay on the show!

Hope things go well w/ your dad next week, glad he has you guys smile

This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
Reid reminds me so much of my Jr high crush. Loved him!!! So he has my vote. And I've loved Kip from the beginning. Really liked Ed but have to admit that the green shorts and the falling asleep (or was it Ed has ED?) was a huge turnoff.

She keeps going for the "promises" rather than the reality in my opinion.

Looking forward to dad's appt (because it will be fun with someone I know) and then dinner out with dad and his ladyfriend.

Barb

K
K
Kip never did it for me and well you know how i feel about Eds shorts, darn!!!

Happy Birthday to Ryan!

This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks K!

Forgot to tell you. In this week's Bach - they stayed at the Westin Maui. We stayed there last time we went to Hawaii! I was so excited. We also went on the Trilogy for snorkelling - same boat she and Ed went out on. Made my day! Gosh I miss Hawaii. Maybe I can convince Josh to go with me...

Barb

S
OP Offline
S
Ha! Just noticed the date. It is my "Unanniversary" today. I would have been married 33 years! I remember H always saying "We'll be together for 50 or 60 years!". You know - it sounds like a threat now rather than a promise and I just can't imagine being with him for an hour - never mind 30 more years! UGH!

Life is grand the way it is. Taking dad to the neurologist today. I took him to physiotherapy yesterday and dinner. He is doing great! I am so happy for that and grateful.

Barb

K
K
Oh i saw that , my brother and his fam just got back at Easter from the Westin! I miss Hawaii too, this is the summer we were going to go back, me and ex 50th and our 25th anny, but oh well , like you said, wouldnt trade what I have now for the man he turned out to be and the life I would of had!

Happy unanny!!

This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
30 years ago today I became a mom. 4 years later Ryan had encephalitis and was in a coma for weeks. Amazingly, he survived. With much love and support and years of therapy he recovered somewhat but has been left with numerous disabilities. My life was never the same.

Yesterday I took my dad into the neurologist's office. His wife was there and said to me "Barb - you are my hero for all you've done with Ryan". I was touched but have to say "Ryan is MY hero". Despite all his problems, tons of debilitating medications, falls etc - he gets out of bed every day with a smile on his face and walks! A true miracle! I was told he was blind and deaf, would never walk again and had a short life expectancy. Well - experts - we fooled you!

So today is for Ryan! I've invited some of his fav people over and we'll have cake and ice cream and balloons. Lots of balloons for he always loved his balloons.

Ryan puts the problems in our lives into perspective. I thank God for him!

Barb

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!

May God bless you always.

Experts....f@cK 'em...what do they know!! Only God decides our journey. The "experts" told me the same thing about J...that he'd only live until he was 2 years old and spend most of his life in the hospital.

Sorry Charlie...J lived until he was 10.5 years old. And spent not 1 DAY in the hospital until the day he died!! He was the happiest, sweetest, most precious soul and my greatest teacher. He will have been gone 16 years in August and I miss him every minute of every day.

You're so lucky to still have Ryan. And I know just how much this has to do with YOU!! But you're also right that they are the true HEROES.

Congratulations on this amazing milestone birthday!! And have a wonderful day with your amazing son!!

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard