Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Tomato #1798972 07/11/09 05:12 AM
T
T
have a glorious w/e. stay strong and spread the Good News in your special way.

and now for the prayers for you and your's and a whole bunch more.

good night. thx for being around and just being U

Ted

debut thread
Tomato #1798999 07/11/09 07:33 AM
F
F
SMW

Just getting back to the credit card thing...

Why do you think your H never told you he was closing you out of acc?

From what I`ve read in your recent posts he seems to be drifting back towards you. It`s probably subconscious on his part. But I bet the OW noticed!

Could she have put pressure on him to close acc? Was he afraid to tell you knowing that you could get mad and he couldn`t face the music?especially if he is re establishing his feelings for you.

My H has done something similar to me.(No OW anymore though and we are living together)Stole my credit cards and denied he had done it but later admitted it under gentle interogation from me(I used torture techniques in the past: it doesn`t work!). I thanked him for telling me the truth. Didn`t ask for them back. Applied for credit card under my name. And later understood why he did it.

I was so glad I didn`t do Old Me! Old Me would have bitten the head of him for doing such a lousy thing! New Me knows that H hates funding my cell phone through the credit card(its about the only thing I use C Card for) because I bitch about him to my sister ALL THE TIME on the phone.

New Me declared end to Bitch Fest last night.

So stand back(though I suspect you have already). You`re dbing is fantastic.You`re fantastic. Your H can see that.

Maybe this is not your H taking another step towards separation. Maybe he`s under pressure from OW.

Or maybe there`s another legit reason there that you can figure out.

Fallgirl #1799956 07/13/09 03:10 PM
S
OP Offline
S
FG--

I don't know what he is doing, to be honest, but I am living my life. I still miss him horribly, but the pain is not as severe and the lows are not a low anymore. We had a very affectionate relationship--lots of touching, kissing, hugs, etc.--and that is alot of what I miss the most. Is he drifting back? I don't know, but I can hope.

She might have been the one to put pressure if she knew about the cc, but more and more I am thinking it was a knee jerk reaction--either to the cash advance or my going out of town. It is what it is.

I saw him for a few hours yesterday--only at the picnic--and I did not bring it up. I do not plan to bring it up. I can't change it and it will surely spark a fight, so why bother. I am not angry about it, just hurt by the secrecy and sneaky way he does some things.

I am doing really well at not being the Old Me. I am still working on the complaining about DH. For the most part though, I take it to the altar at church, my mom, and my DB friends that I speak to offline. I do not want to involve my family, obviously definitely NOT his family, and I do not want to lose anymore friends than I already have as a result of this.

I am standing back and standing firm. God is my strength and I am so grateful for His boundless grace and mercy.

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

P
P
Attagirl, SMW. You are amazingly strong!

Puppy

S
OP Offline
S
Journaling:

SO the weekend was fairly quiet. I got a lot of school work done, but not as much as I would have liked. D17 and her friends were a big help with the little kids, but man did my house get trashed!

Some minor drama on Saturday with the discovery that DH hs a facebook page and it is not completely private. D17 saw it before I did. He recently changed his status from "its complicated" to "in a relationship". D17 is furious about it. I was upset, too, but more over the fact that it is something that rubbed the situation in D17's face--intentional or not.

Church was, as always, amazing! Our pastor recently started a new series on the Hidden Power of God, using Ephesians 6:10-18 (the Armour of God) as the basis for the series. This week, he talked about the Belt of Truth and how it is time to get honest with not only God, but with ourselves. When we walk around, covering our pain to everyone, we begin to mask it to ourselves as well. We need to be honest with God and ourselves about the trials in our lives, then allow Him to meet us where we are and begin to heal from that place. It was a great sermon and I was thrilled that D17's friend, who is staying with us, was furiously scribbling notes through the sermon. This young lady has had little church experience and is ambivalent about God in general, yet she is being impacted daily by my choices and weekly at church. God is so good and moves in people's lives in ways we could never imagine!

DH was supposed to be meeting us at the house at 1 to go to the picnic. at 10 after, I loaded up the kids and left. I did not call to see where he was. He has a cell phone and knows how to reach me if he wants to call. Honestly, we (me, D17, her 2 friends, and I think even D9) did not expect to see him at all at that point. Surprise of all surprises--he showed up right at the church picnic about 2. I was shocked, to say the least, but I was nice and peasant to him, as were all my friends who talked to him. My mom was amazing, as she sat and talked with him while he ate. God moves in mysterious way.

The older gentleman from church who prays with me for DH prayed that DH would experience challenges while choosing OW over his family. Well, we did not see or hear from him at all from 7:30 Thursday until 2 yesterday. Apparently, Friday, the front brakes went on his car and then the battery died and he had to be jumped Saturday, then it completely died yesterday, resulting in needing a new battery.

Weekend spent cheating on your wife and kids=
new brakes-$250
new car battery and tow-$150
Wife's satisfaction at the power of God at work in her life--Priceless!!

I guess, when he called for the tow, that he forgot we have an automotive plan that he had suggested I get while he was on deployment.

DH stayed at the picnic until we left at 4. He did not come back to the house with us and has duty today, so we will not see him until Tuesday. SIL is ticked at him because he never told her he was not going to be there all week. When he left there Tuesday afternoon, she thought he was coming over here and they did not see him again until last night.

A man that DH was friends with before at the church spent time talking to DH while he was pushing the littles on the swings. All he knows is that we are separated. Friend told me after that he just wanted to make DH feel welcome and that he is still loved by the church family.

Overall, it was a great day.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Attagirl, SMW. You are amazingly strong!

Puppy

Thanks Puppy! Now, time to finish some more papers for school!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

M
M
SMW - LOLOLOL God is GOOD! It may take a little longer to change a heart, but God can certainly put obstacles in the way to make things "not so easy"!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Also, the FB page. Tasteless. Does it say who is "In a Relationship" with? Don't ya love FB? GOD! My poor D18 has been busted so many times for the dumbest of dumb things because these teens document everything! Guess H is not privy to the workings of D's...

I'm with ya!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
mindfull #1800067 07/13/09 05:29 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Guess we cross-posted on each other's thread! LOL

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

T
T
Hi Southern Sis

had me LMAO about DH's fiasco between Thurs - yesterday. The stand up act that our great God can put on is a hoot.

Hold your head high. You're gettiing it done for the Lord!

Ted

debut thread
Tomato #1800126 07/13/09 06:20 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Ted--

Glad you got a chuckle out of it, i know I did on the inside! To his face, I just nodded and said, "Wow that's a tough way to spend a weekend."

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis