Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
crud, I'm here now but it's pretty late adn I dont' see your emoticon being active frown
I'll try to sign in tomorrow at 11pm eastern time, hope you are around.

Amazing, not a problem lately with him --mostly because she is out of state-- and now exMIL tells me that he told her when his W comes back she will be the one "dealing with me", meaning he will leave her to do all talking the parenting desicions...why? because , according to exMIL he can't deal with anything else...(insert scream here) I knew he was a coward but not this extreme. If I wanted to make his live a living hell I would've, but you all know how much I've forgiven and how accomodating I've been ...heavens, this totally tops it all...I could say a million things, I swear...

exMIL thinks he's going to crack soon and loose it... she does not think the kids are in danger but I made her promise to think of the kids first and tell me if the time comes when I need to remove the kids from his care.

I've been racking my brain preparing myself for when the coward tells me that woman will be talking to me. I will NOT talk nor deal with her at ALL. Unless something else comes up I'm thinking of telling him that I'll file for full custody and will send child services to his disgusting townhome (his several animals poop indoors & it never gets cleans up, they eat upstairs because the downstairs is full of flies) if he doesn't want to bother to co-parent, that should shut him up.

Yikes, so much for being a lurker :P !

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
A
A
Cat--just saw your post on BeingMe's thread...do we possibly have any mutual DB 'friends'? I'm lookin' for ya! smile

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
oh man! girly))))) I don't think so frown I'm there with my first and middle name, wonder if we can get on some chat room to exchange info! would love to see you in FB!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
wanna hear the latest from exH? you won't believe it~! after he married this trashy woman in a hurry, in Vegas spending thousands of dollars back in August, he realized in December he made a mistake and is trying to divorce her, HA! they were both stupid with their credit cards and now owe 78,000... she never seemed to have a job, after their bankrupcy meeting STILL charged stuff on ccs... anyways, she won't leave her gravy boat and he is sick of her but wants to claim her kids before he divorces her...and she wont' go down without a fight... now he'll truly learn what a woman scorned behaves like on a D... I was totally reasonable but she is one heck of a viper...

Anywho! I'm doing awesome, still unemployed but my cup runneth over and I m doing great, enjoying my college classes while job hunting.

Hugs))) hope we find each other toots

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
B
B
Wow Cat, that is hilarious!!! Sit back and enjoy the show! LOL

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
O
O
Very very sad. But how do you know that stuff? Aren't you glad you don't still own your house with him??!! Criminy.

Best,
Oldtimer
A
A
What a train wreck! I'm so glad you're not still in the front seat of that mess--yikes.

Look at you finding joy in the journey. You're an amazing woman. smile

So. I have an idea. I replied to a post by someone who likes zumba on another board, but I don't think she's been there for awhile. Maybe check it out?

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
N
N
(((Cat)))

You can thank Heaven you're no longer tied to his insanity. Yes, just sit back and smile.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
bright_new_day))))) yep, it's a freak show alright!

Oldtimer, you have no idea how relieved I felt knowing his name isn't in the house!! thanks sooooo much... when you first suggested I buy him out I thought it was not a good idea, but after learning they are going to court and everything he owns was scrutinized...boy!!
I get all the scoop from his mom (she complains 'cause how rotten x's W is), I visit her and bring the kids to see her... then my son tells me stuff (stuff I already know and wish ex would keep to himself)... then... lo and behold! ex told me too, he is that sick of the sitch... of course I dont' press for details even if I'm curious, I just tell him good luck and if there isnt' any kids' business to talk about I bid him adiou... I am not his emotional blanket and confidant anymore...he just likes to run his mouth. I do wish her out of the kids' lives though, they are very unhappy with her, and her kids haven't seen her since before Christmas, so it's probably best for all involved if she leaves.

Aud, let me check it out, hope I find ya!

NoCode, it's sure a relief I don't have to live with this man who lives his life depending on which emotion hijacks his brain... I do feel sorry for him, wish he shaped up and be a better example for the kids, my poor son worries so much as his dad keeps telling him how low on money he is, they barely ever go out and have just enough food in the house.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Aud, No luck finding that person, anyhow... do you know what Madonna's child name is? it is pretty peculiar, it's also a city in France named after a virgen... yes sir. The middle name of this person I know is the same as JFK's wife, except instead of a "qu" it was spelled with a "ck", I don't know why people do that, give kid's names weird spelling, makes their lives hard!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard