Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
Jimbo #1793181 07/02/09 02:30 PM
F
F
"Are you trying to imply that Mach1 and/or J3B have/had ill intent?"

No not at all. I only know Mach1 from this post here. I have known J3B just from posting to other people. From what I can tell they both are stand up people and good leaders.

"What are you trying to say with your remark, Forrest?"

DB.com has rules about sharing private information. The rules are there to protect the people posting here. Again DB.com is a very public forum. You do not have to be a member to read only to post. This means that any search engine (Google/Yahoo) can crawl the post here and it becomes search able. Again.. search your user name in Google. There have been a few occasions where people have posted too personal information and a lot of drama has ensued. With that being said DB.com is not the only place that people talk. There are places that are private and allow more "communication". I cannot help you find them. But I can say that they have been talked about "here" (DB.com). I will also say that if you seek to get closer to the people that talk to you "here" please be safe about it.. be smart about it. I know of a few people here that have met and then married. I know of a few people that have met and been utterly disappointed. Does that clear things up?

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

M
M
It's okay.....I understand where Forest is coming from...

I'm going to be as vague as possible....

Forrest, I'm going to hit you up in the Alt....

Hey Hope !

You good today ?

Change in venues is on order.....stay tuned for previews of NEXT weeks show....

LOL

Jimbo #1793318 07/02/09 04:42 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I was thinking he was going to direct us to another website where we could speak more openly. I think Forrest is friends w/J3B outside of this site.

Me 36, Him 33
M 11yrs, T 15yrs
S 8, D 7
ILYBINILWY - 1/09
H moves out 10/09
D to be final SOON I HOPE!
Done in VA #1793322 07/02/09 04:48 PM
M
M
Originally Posted By: Hopeful in VA
I was thinking he was going to direct us to another website where we could speak more openly. I think Forrest is friends w/J3B outside of this site.

There is one that I know of that has a DB'ing Fan page...

Good luck with that Hopeful N. Virginia....

J
J
Originally Posted By: Forrest Gump
"Are you trying to imply that Mach1 and/or J3B have/had ill intent?"

No not at all. I only know Mach1 from this post here. I have known J3B just from posting to other people. From what I can tell they both are stand up people and good leaders.

"What are you trying to say with your remark, Forrest?"

DB.com has rules about sharing private information. The rules are there to protect the people posting here. Again DB.com is a very public forum. You do not have to be a member to read only to post. This means that any search engine (Google/Yahoo) can crawl the post here and it becomes search able. Again.. search your user name in Google. There have been a few occasions where people have posted too personal information and a lot of drama has ensued. With that being said DB.com is not the only place that people talk. There are places that are private and allow more "communication". I cannot help you find them. But I can say that they have been talked about "here" (DB.com). I will also say that if you seek to get closer to the people that talk to you "here" please be safe about it.. be smart about it. I know of a few people here that have met and then married. I know of a few people that have met and been utterly disappointed. Does that clear things up?

Very much so. Thanks. I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to pick a fight w/ you, Forrest. You seem to me to be a stand up person yourself, and you do bring up valid points with which I agree. It's just that I have seen so many readers/posters get "the wrong end of the stick" from misinterpreting something said in someone's post, which then builds assumptions based on misunderstandings on their part, which then blows up into a....tangled mess. Both Mach1 and J3B are highly respected DBers that have helped many folks with their sitches, and I just wanted to make sure it all stayed "real", and that we didn't have a bunch of people swoop in on the thread to defend them from allegations of being abductors, gun runners, green stamp thieves, etc, etc, etc, when nobody really said anything about that at all!

May sound silly, but I've seen it happen on other threads with different posters and it's not pretty!

PATIENCE AND FORTITUDE CONQUER ALL THINGS.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DBing and MLC take their toll....Please provide exact CHANGE.
-Jimbo
Jimbo #1793337 07/02/09 05:01 PM
M
M
Jim,

How the heck did you know I stole your Green Stamps last weekend ?

Dammit !

Mach1 #1793375 07/02/09 05:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
uh oh - I'm really bad at this...is it on fb? I've tried google...or am I supposed to be waiting for more info.

BTW Coaching call today...Laurie thinks H is in more of an identity/MLC than WAH. GREAT!

Me 36, Him 33
M 11yrs, T 15yrs
S 8, D 7
ILYBINILWY - 1/09
H moves out 10/09
D to be final SOON I HOPE!
Done in VA #1793379 07/02/09 05:40 PM
M
M
Originally Posted By: Hopeful in VA
uh oh - I'm really bad at this...is it on fb? I've tried google...or am I supposed to be waiting for more info.

BTW Coaching call today...Laurie thinks H is in more of an identity/MLC than WAH. GREAT!

I absolutely agree with Laurie.....

Starts with a F.......

You like lines ?

Read between them......

Mach1 #1793391 07/02/09 05:51 PM
F
F
"May sound silly, but I've seen it happen on other threads with different posters and it's not pretty!"

I have likely been one of those defending or attacking depending on whose post it was on. I was told along time ago to talk at the poster and not the other people. Maybe I take it too far sometimes? I have been accused of "Crazy Talk" before. I knew that Mach1 would get it.

HVA..

Have you met my friend Kalni Sunshine.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1772399#Post1772399

You could have searched google but I figured I would make it easy for you. /sarcasm off.

I also blame her because she started it all.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

F
F
"BTW Coaching call today...Laurie thinks H is in more of an identity/MLC than WAH. GREAT!"

I will give you this comment. MLC/Identity Crisis and the WAS share alot of the same "symptoms". The difference is usually the MLC/IC person will have more specific issues with themselves and attempt to "recreate" themselves. MLC/IC is also usually tied to age. Although some research has pointed out that people are experiencing MLC/IC are getting younger. In the end the advice to "win" will be the same. There is no reason to "define" what the issue may or may not be. Simply because it is the OP's issue to deal with. I may take some heat over that statement.. but.. there it is.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard