Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Quote:
Originally Posted By: Gardener
I've got to chime in with The Walk Out Woman: When Your Heart Is Empty and Your Dreams Are Lost by Steve Stephens and Alice Gray

I bought that book and it was wonderful for me, however, I was seeking help. If a WAW is not wanting the help, it does no good to give her this book....or anything else in hopes that it will change her mind.

I also have "Light His Fire" which is good, but this is more for improving MR......which is different from SAVING a MR. Many books are out there on how to improve but DB is the best for saving a M.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Sandi, I would agree that Light is not so much for saving, but as far as someone looking to change and improve themselves, it is good for that if you're in a "last resort " and want to be a better person for yourself.

Edited for your protection.
S
S
Yes, I agree.....although I've not read the men's version of that series, I'm sure it must be on the same lines as the women's. They are very good tapes and it's encouraging.

I don't know if you've read any of the marriage builders site before, but they are extremely helpful and goes hand in hand with Michele's DR. There is a lot of free on line information available. Hope you will check it out.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
I have gone through DB. good info, but I am thoroughly reading DR, much better info. I would highly recommend both.

Just a note: DR is DB upgraded. You only need DR.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
S
S
Yeah, but I wanted DR, and the first place I went only had DB. So I bought DB to start and then found DR.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard