Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
V
OP Offline
V
Thanks for the dads day good wishes...had a great weekend with the kids then talked with the a this morning...I'll post more later after I've had time to think about but I'm done with her...I just need to think about the things she said so I can fine a fair depiction of what happened.

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

K
K
Forget fair... we are here for you... say whatever, we will read and respond or not depending on what you need. Sounds bad. Not a good day for that.

Me late 50's
M 9/06
D 4/11

S
S
((((VD))))

We are here for you.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Baby Girl born 3/08
V
OP Offline
V
So had a great weekend with the k's didn't get to camp Friday night due to some really bad lightning...Anyway fast forward to Sunday.

W calls in the morning to figure out the plan was for the day, we were going to out to dinner last night. I tell her I'm going to take the k's to the pool and she's welcome to come along...Well this is where it hits the fan...She starts off saying she has a lot to do and is tired...blah blah blah...Then starts going off on how she hates having to do everything by herself and basically how everything is my fault...Let her go on for about five minutes then stop her...Say I've decided dinner doesn't sound like a good idea. She says I'll be fine...I say nope not a good idea I'm not going.

About fifteen minutes later she leaves me a message on how I should go because the k's are really looking forward to it and will be hurt if I don't...so she's trying to guilt me, not a good idea. My guess is the k's knew nothing about the dinner and if they did they didn't say a word to me...So I call her back and tell her no once again, she said she's tired and has a lot to do that's not going to make for a fun dinner.

So k's and I go to the pool hang out have fun...Take them home to drop them off...W asks again about dinner, I say no AGAIN...She says well I took a nap and feel much better...

I guess she doesn't get the fact that I'm not going to be blamed for her not getting over herself.

Then the k's call last night to wish me a happy fathers day again...I know she put them up to it but she said they asked...She gets on the phone I ask her if there's anything she needs to tell me because if not I need to go, I'm watching the race...She sounds disappointed but says no so I say bye...

I'm done just chit chating with her...I realized also this weekend that pretty much anything that has to do with the kids she runs by her family first...For example my D wants to do cheerleading this fall instead of soccer, W asks what I think...Tell her if that's what she wants to do why not let her, she says yeah my mom said the same thing...

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

S
S
Sounds like a decent FD with your kids and that is the main thing. You spending time with your kids!

The WS behavior is all over the boards. Who the heck knows what was going through her mind. Maybe she knows the D is progressing and being a 'family' is too tough on her mind. Maybe she was really tired?

I guess just keep on being you like you said before. Be the good dad to your kids and the rest is going to work out whatever way it will.

Baby Girl born 3/08
V
OP Offline
V
Quote:
Maybe she knows the D is progressing and being a 'family' is too tough on her mind.

That's the thing, it's not, she's not done anything more...The being a family thing for dinner was her idea not mine, and she's the one that kept trying to get me to change my mind about going. I'm not sure I really wanted to go in the first place because I'm not sure how much we should do together and confuse the kids...I'm sure she was tired but that's no excuse to, for no reason, start blaming me for everything bad in her life.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
Didn't you get the memo? Its classic WS behavior to blame you for their every bad day or event?

Baby Girl born 3/08
V
OP Offline
V
LOL..I know yesterday I just wasn't up for it...

One big question...I had to drop some stuff off today that the kids forgot when they were here...my s asks me if I can stay I have to say no but why he and my d ask why is where I get stuck...I don't want them to think I don't want to see them or spend time with them but I also don't want to say mom doesn't want me too...I just feel like I'm always coming off as the bad guy and w doesn't have to take any responsibility for me not being able to stay.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

Page 25 of 30 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard