Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 30 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 29 30
V
OP Offline
V
Well today at d tball game started not good a asked for garage door opener said hers broke...I just say sure the a few min later make a joke that at least now I don't have to come by and let the dog out or anything...she says no I'll make u a key or asks if she can just buy a generic remote and program it...so who knows.

Later she asks if I know anyone who is doing big race in town next year so she can have some people to go with or train with...I say I am doing it sort of a BIG truth stretch but I was going to do it...she was pretty surprised I said I was nothing about training together but we did talk about our training so far...

Pretty sure but not positive the garage door opener was a clue on what's to come...

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

S
S
What do you mean?

S
S
Either way just think of the old saying..."hope for the best, but prepare for the worst".

Who knows what is ahead. Just keep being you.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
V
OP Offline
V
Well information is always good...I called the court just to see what the next step is and there really is none, meaning unless we agree on something we have a court date Nov. 18. So at least I don't have to think about being served more papers. I'm guessing the papers from her L were his idea of a fair settlement to help her.

SO2 I had a post on your thread that I thought I posted that doesn't seem to be there from last night...I'm going to check my iphone to see if I may not have actually hit post.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

V
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: stillloveshim
What do you mean?

Just that she took the opener back because she no longer wants me to have access to the house whenever I want...Course I've never been there when she didn't know. One step closer to totally separate lives.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
So she did file something. Well, I guess we knew it was coming and remember its only a stupid piece of paper.

Just protect yourself and your kids. I am sure you will. You never know what can happen in a few months.

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
V
OP Offline
V
Quote:
So she did file something.

No nothing new and thinking about it it would really make no sense to. We have a date already there really wouldn't be anything left unless I guess she decides she wants to just go through her L and not try anything else...Either way it's on her unless the deadline I set comes up before hand.

So I guess if I want my M saved I have five months...

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
Well my H sent me, via email a divorce/separation agreement that doesn't include child support. I called him to remind him I'm not ending my marriage electonically and reminded him, I am moving, I'm leaving this town. He got worked up and said he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I said OK.
So much of the last 7 months have been completely his say and the way he wanted them. So now, I feel better having made some decisions for me.
I don't really want to take our son away from him, but a very good loved one made a good point: If you are neurotic and crazy, how much good are you going to be to your son?
I plan to leave for about a year to 18 months, go home. Heal. Get my head on straight and my heart back in position for my new life without h.
So I feel for you Volleydog. It sucks.

K
K
Don't know what to say... do I hear you saying," I have five months to make it work, or I have five months to see if she changes her mind."

Sorry things look not so encouraging. Do you think you could make a change in the sitch if you wanted to? I feel like I am a lone wolf crying in the wilderness and I may be - I am old fashioned sometimes.

Me late 50's
M 9/06
D 4/11

V
OP Offline
V
At this point I'm not sure what else I could. I think she has to want to work on the m and everytime we talk about the r she makes clear she wants a d. I would love nothing more to "fix" my m but she has to want to also, at least a little.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

Page 21 of 30 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard