Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 30 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 29 30
C
C
Quote:
It seems like every time she tells me something bad about our R it happens on Thursdays...I have Thursdayaphobia.

Hear ye, hear ye. We proclaim that Thursdays will now be further known as VD Day. VD will now be happy, upbeat, bullet-proof and down right silly if need be on VD Day. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Cheers

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
A
Invariably, the 6th through the 8th of a month are when my $hit hits the fan...

-W's PA starts
-ILYBINILWY
-"EA" disclosure
-Well, EA was actually a PA disclosure
-W gets "wiggy" on family trip to LV
-W discloses 2nd EA(?)

So, maybe it should be like tall buildings not having a 13th floor... From now on, eliminate the 6th to 8th of each month, as well as all Mondays and Thursdays... We'll lose enough days to have to add about three new months to the end of the year... How about: GALember, PMAtober and 180uary?

Last edited by AlexEN; 06/11/09 04:48 PM.

New: What a Weekend

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
S
S
Well, I have had years of bad news. I need some good news for a change. So we ban the past few years, the 6th to 8th month, and Mondays and Thursdays. Sound good?

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
V
OP Offline
V
Part of me wishes that also SO2 but I don't think I'd be a very good person right now or at least not in a very good "me" place.

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

K
K
OK you all have been having fun while I was working! Not fair!

Me late 50's
M 9/06
D 4/11

V
OP Offline
V
Quote:
She ask me if on Friday I could watch S for about an hour he's going camping with a friend and she's not sure how she can get to park and get S off...I told her maybe I had plans after work but I might be able to come by...She NEVER asks what my plans are

So last night I went out to play pool with some friends from work. I notice the W (well S left messages) called about 7:30, I didn't answer, then again at 8:15 then again at 8:40...Our kids never ask to call either of us when they're with the other one, when I have kids W call and vice-versa...The only time the kids call is when one of us asks if they want to call and never more than once...

So I finally called back about five minutes after the last call talked to my kids and W gets on the phone tells me something about S...

I ask anything else, nicely at that point some people were walking out of the bar...She asks where are you...playing pool...W with who...friends...W where...place close to work...me hey I gotta go you can call me later if you want...W long pause, ok...Now she didn't call back but I could tell she was "interested" in where I was and the fact that she had my S call me three times, just sort of makes me think hmmmm....

Last edited by volleydog; 06/12/09 12:19 PM.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

S
S
YES!!! Good for you. Her wheels are spinning. What? What do you mean you are out having fun and not home brooding for me? She is most likely in shock that you didn't answer your phone and you were out and about.

I hate the game. I really do. Its alot of work to always be up and thinking quickly, but I really do think it helps both you and your W see that life does go on. When I get sad I come here and post...to him I am having the best flipping day of my life.

Hope you enjoyed your night out!

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
S
S
See that's the thing....is it really a game? She's made it clear not to ask what she is doing. So it works the other way. And the fact that she is interested all of a sudden in what is going on in your life is only a good thing, but I don't think you are "playing a game" as much as you're doing what you were asked to do.....and she has to do the same for you.
Or maybe it's a game.
Who knows?
Good for you though, either way.

V
OP Offline
V
Quote:
I don't think you are "playing a game"

Nope not at all, I decided a long time ago that I was going to be me no matter what. No more always acting happy if I'm not if she calls and I'm in a pissed off mood, she knows it, not in a mean way nor do I take it out on her, I just tell her. It doesn't happen very ofter but it does and if she ever does want the M to work she needs to know I'm not in a great mood all the time, just 99% of the time smile.

Oh and she's never told to not ask what she's doing sometimes I do sometimes I don't. She just never, or I guess, almost never asks what I'm doing.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
Then the deal with your "child" calling you is a pretty good development. I think we can agree, she wanted to know what you were doing that evening. Keep doing it....keep to the mysterious side! And again, that's not a game to me...that's super sexy!

Page 19 of 30 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard