Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 50 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 49 50
S
OP Offline
S
I feel fine! I mean, I knew they were coming today -- WAW warned me, oh, yesterday or the day before. And it's not the settlement stuff - The Divorce Papers - but just my acknowledgment of the filing (whatever you call that).

What I find most enjoyable is how I'm suddenly the most popular kid in school -- at least among the divorce lawyers!

But you know what they say: If a town has one lawyer, he'll starve; but if it has two, they'll eat for a lifetime!

P
P
Am I the only one who keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop??

(looks around) confused

Puppy

S
OP Offline
S
Maybe. I'm not waiting. If it drops, it drops.

A
A
Originally Posted By: SmileysPerson
Maybe. I'm not waiting. If it drops, it drops.

They're your shoes,not hers. You're going to be fine.

F
fb2 Offline
F
WELL the mailman came today and brought my Special Letter!
She saved 50 bucks vs. getting a "process server" a.k.a "thug".

A
A
Hey SP- Coffee would be cool but there's no PM on this site...so, how does that work?

S
OP Offline
S
Quote:
She saved 50 bucks vs. getting a "process server" a.k.a "thug".

At least that much. But again -- I knew it was coming today; she told me so. It's no biggie -- just a routine part of Ye Old Dissolution Proceedings (Theodoric of York, Medieval Lawyer).

Frankly, I find the sharks circling in the water to be the most enjoyable part of it.

Dear Mr., Mrs. or Ms. Smiley's Person:

In no way is this form letter a form letter generated by a form letter generator to (circle one) [dissolution respondents / petitioners / felons / assorted miscreants]. We are here to [help / assist / oversee / pursue] you in your time of trouble. We will gladly [counter-sue / appeal / drain your bank account] during this, your hour of need....

S
OP Offline
S
Quote:
Hey SP- Coffee would be cool but there's no PM on this site...so, how does that work?

I shall have to brood upon this question while La Moja continues to brew up this fine mojo she's got working.

O
O
It's no biggie -- just a routine part of Ye Old Dissolution Proceedings (Theodoric of York, Medieval Lawyer).

And the line, "What this man needs is a good bloodletting!" works in this sketch too.

Sorry to hear about the paperwork Smiley.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
P
P

Quote:
Am I the only one who keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop??

Nah puppy I have been waiting a while. Seems he gets close to feelings and then backs off , or builds another wall. Me thinks this man will carry baggage and never learn the gift of a lesson he is being presented.

Page 8 of 50 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 49 50

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard