Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
J
J
Doc,

I understand what you mean about growing apart.

It sounds like there are a lot of positive steps though to build on.
Have a great time on the father son trip.

Ooooooh not the mustang!!!! It comes faster than ya think doesn't it.

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: JoJo's circus

It sounds like there are a lot of positive steps though to build on.
Have a great time on the father son trip.

Well everyone... Next time I log in I will be at the sand dunes with my son for our week long trip. I can't wait to see what he wrote on the letter he wrote me. You see every year we make a "treasure chest" we put things in it to remind us of what we did the last time we were there. And we write each other a note. We then bury it in the sand and draw a map and dig it up the next year.

JoJo.. I hope so "positive steps" I know you don’t know what I am planning but I am on nerves knowing that when I return things will not be the same. I am giving my wife the choice to move on together or apart..

Originally Posted By: JoJo's circus
Ooooooh not the mustang!!!! It comes faster than ya think doesn't it.

JAK

Ya the mustang is a babe magnet.. The only thing is gas will be$10.00 a gallon by the time he drives it

Later
Doc

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
N
N
That's so cool. Have a great time with your S, bro'.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
J
J
Doc,

Hope everything goes great for you, on your trip and after your return e-mail me and let mme in on it. Tal has my address at work if you do not any longer.

Have loads of fun and create wonderful memories.

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ya all got mail..

(Jak I asked Irish for youre e-mail)

Doc

J
J
I hope you and Son are having a great time!!!!!

JAK

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
jojo,

you got mail

D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Morning Everyone..

Well we have lucked out with the weather..It has been great but it looks like there is a chance of rain today..
My Son and I have spent allot of time out at the coast and in the sand dunes. I let son drive up and down the beach and we dug up our "tresure chest" yesterday. We launched 10 + rockets, built a sand castle and went to "fern Canyon" where parts of Jurassic park were filmed and hiked up the canyon. They had small bridges to make it easier to cross some of the streams.(Good thing because with my leg I could not cross the streams if I had to get my leg wet) when we came around one corner (Out in the middle of nowhere) we came upon some "prisoners" in orange jump suits. There were two guards watching them. They were the ones building the bridges...

Ok so I sent wife an e-mail

Let me just say first that awhile ago we had problems with my oldest D.(she "stole" our car but that is a whole other story).. Any way here is the e-mail:

The Weather is GREAT.. Went to the beach and lit some rockets.. The went to the movies (Night in the museum) I liked the first one better. Tomorrow we are going to see land of the lost (it's only 6 dollars). Son wanted shoes like mine (high tops) so the sand would not get in them so we went to K mart and bought him some .. Man that kid wears the same size as me..
We are eating microwave Pizza right now and watching lord of the rings. Later we are going back out to the coast.
WIFE.. Do you remember how we used to feel about leaving the house when (our oldest D was going through that phase? How we did not trust her? Well I feel that way now.. Only it's with you not her..
I am so sorry I feel this way but I have made a decision and I will call you tonight.

Take care
Doc

Her response:

Looks like you've been lucky with the weather so far, although today it looks cloudy. It's foggy and a little breezy here today. Yesterday the power went out for a short time in part of (town). It affected Mom's house and apparently both Round Tables according to (oldest D). Mom was able to figure out how to get her cable box back on, but I had to go over and get her TV going in the green room and reset some clocks. I watered her front plants too.

I'm sorry you're having "Oldest D" feelings about me. I know I broke your trust and that will be one of the hardest things for you to overcome. I am trying and even though things are far from perfect, they're better than they were before.

Well, hope with the cloudy conditions it's not too cold. I read that the Land of the Lost was the biggest box office bomb, but it will probably be entertaining just the same.

Talk to you soon,
Wife

So I called her last night. Besides the normal chit chat I said:

Wife,

We have come along way but it's been two years. With the loose of my job next month my life is going to change. I want to start our fresh leaving the past behind me. I want to leave our past behind. Well not the good stuff just the bad. (She said "I know what you mean")
I want us to be close again, intimate again, feeling like husband and wife again, and that's not going to happen while you are in another room. So if you are interested in saving our marriage, move back into our bedroom, and if you are not, then we need to get things in order, because I am not going to settle for a roommate. I want a partner, not a dependent. You have this week Anthony and I are away to decide. You have until bed time next Saturday when we return to be in our bed. If you are in bed with me Sunday When I wake up, we will begin our new life together, and if you are not, we will begin our new lives apart. My choice is made, and now you must make yours. Make it a good one.

Ok now I know I cut allot out of the letter I sent you all but I think I got my point across.

Her response was:

"Doc, I know what you are saying and I will be thinking about what you said."
Ok now this response is good. In the past she would have said " that's tuff live with it. It is NOT going to happen"

Today I am going to do a follow up E-mail and then leave it alone to let her think about it and see what happens Saturday..

O
O
Did you ever show W that you can be the lover she wants before issuing the ultimatum?

You are requiring her to step up, did you step up?

Best,
Oldtimer
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
OT,

Planning on doing that Saturday Night..........

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard