Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30
K
K
Do you hear how you feel about the "family" and your "M"?

Me late 50's
M 9/06
D 4/11

V
OP Offline
V
I get what you're saying Kassie but being friends doing our own thing can only last so long. I just don't get how we can talk have fun get along great and at the same time she wants nothing to do with our M...It's been almost two years I'm just not sure how much longer I want to live like this. IF I saw some hope or movement on her part then sure but I don't really see it.

I'll never be the one to file but once she does I won't slow it down either.

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

S
S
Originally Posted By: volleydog
I get what you're saying Kassie but being friends doing our own thing can only last so long. I just don't get how we can talk have fun get along great and at the same time she wants nothing to do with our M...It's been almost two years I'm just not sure how much longer I want to live like this. IF I saw some hope or movement on her part then sure but I don't really see it.

I'll never be the one to file but once she does I won't slow it down either.

That is why I think you need to give yourself a deadline. You have been S for two years. Now, if you were S and she says lets go to MC, dates, work on our M and work towards living together again that would be different. Two years is alot longer than 3, 6 or even 9 months. At this rate your wife may go on like this forever...maybe not. I would hate to see you wait for years then have her decide she doesn't want the M and you have wasted a long time in limbo. You will be very angry and resentful.

I may have missed this...but have you really sat down with her lately and had a heart to heart on what the future holds?

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
K
K
I am not sure she wants nothing to do with the M... she would go ahead with the D. Seems like you are both at a standstill refusing to be the one who initiates either way. If you want it to work you have to act that way - if you don't want it then act that way.

I agree with SO2 about having an honest talk. You have a lot of choices and yet talk as though you don't. She is doing the same. How are doing on setting up goals? It will make things clearer.

Me late 50's
M 9/06
D 4/11

V
OP Offline
V
Still thinking about the goals, I'm really not sure...

Weird thing happened today she forwarded me one of those emails, send to six people hit f6* and the love of your life's name will appear, she sent it to her sister and me. Now I am NOT reading into the content of the email but the email itself is weird. I probably send and receive 100 emails a day she HATES email HATES IT. I would send her emails about stuff and never get a response I had to finally tell her just let me know if you got them since I know you only check yours once every few days. That's how much she hates email, it's been that way forever (email forever).

So I sent back an email asking did it work (it won't)? IF she responds no I'm going to reply so it wasn't my name if yes so it was me told you...

*For those that don't know PLEASE don't do something like this with emails. I'm sure she has no idea what f6 does and it really doesn't matter what it does don't do anything that an email tells you unless you know what's going to happen or you asked someone you trust to help you with something.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

V
OP Offline
V

Weird thing happened today she forwarded me one of those emails, send to six people hit f6* and the love of your life's name will appear, she sent it to her sister and me. Now I am NOT reading into the content of the email but the email itself is weird. I probably send and receive 100 emails a day she HATES email HATES IT. I would send her emails about stuff and never get a response I had to finally tell her just let me know if you got them since I know you only check yours once every few days. That's how much she hates email, it's been that way forever (email forever).

So I sent back an email asking did it work (it won't)? IF she responds no I'm going to reply so it wasn't my name if yes so it was me told you...

*For those that don't know PLEASE don't do something like this with emails. I'm sure she has no idea what f6 does and it really doesn't matter what it does don't do anything that an email tells you unless you know what's going to happen or you asked someone you trust to help you with something.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

V
OP Offline
V

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
Out of curiosity...what does F6 do?

Baby Girl born 3/08
V
OP Offline
V
Quote:
Out of curiosity...what does F6 do?

It depends on what applications you have open, how you access your email, ect. Unless you know you shouldn't do it, there's too many viruses out there to take a chance.

S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

S
S
Ok, well i won't be doing that!

If I let it happen, exh and I would engage in this kind of texts. He wants nothing more than to be my buddy. Not sure why. Keep tabs? Keep me emotionally tied to him and not move on? So things are easy with baby? Make him feel less guilty if I am 'ok' with this? Who knows? He would love to have lots of text conversations with me. I shut it down as I know he can juggle alot of women at once and his motives are most likely not the best. I am not saying that your wife and my exh are the same...not at all. Just try not to read much into it.

Baby Girl born 3/08
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard