Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81
T
T
Ali,

I'm so happy for you!!! I am at a chamber music festival & will have to catch up on your thread later, but it's beautiful to hear about what is happening between you and BF right now.

love!
T

A
OP Offline
A
Hello everyone! Thanks Rob, Kat, T.. K - you're beads have arrived! The book didnt, but yes, the kama sutra would come in handy, haha! Although, he seems to think I do it just fine already, so it really is just my own insecurities and not something in reaction to him. Anyway, he did tell G he got bored of s*x with her, and he never got bored of it with me in 9 years, so I should focus on that hey!!

I have been working soooo hard, I am exhausted but VERY happy with my work.. I spent 3 hours today hammering a large piece of lead into the shape of a book (3'x2'). I didnt even think about him all day I was so busy. He emailed me, but I never checked, then he phoned and got VM and called again and got me. Then just called again after football for a chat for 3/4 hour. His message was very sweet, with a soft voice. His email had "me x" on the end. Last night, he said "Night night, sweet dreams" which was a shock, because of course he never wished me "night night" for the whole time he was gone. So wierd how these little things highlight JUST how controlled he was in communicating with me when he was 'gone' and how he is suddenly expressive and his old self more (not entirely yet) now he is back. So wierd. The mind of a WAS hey.

We were just discussing some jobs we have to do on our houses back home and he said he would do them as "I will be going home then because SIL baby is due" (8th June)..I was taken aback so didnt say anything and he actually said "What? Whats wrong? You've gone quiet?" I said.. oh, just, I wasnt sure who would do the jobs, me, or you, or.. " and he said, "well you can come with me" ..sounding a little embarressed to have had to spell it out. So that would be the first time we go home together, as a couple, which is a massive milestone. We went home a few times since apart, he would drop me at his Mums and then go to his.

So this convo threw me a bit and I couldnt hide it, it was the "I will be..." it makes me nervous. I dont know how well I am doing, navigating these tricky early days with him.

At least he emailed and phoned me 3 times today, I didnt contact him at all!!

K
K
Good you checked in before I go to bed. I was thinking about you.
You are doing (suprisingly!!!) fine! LOL!
xxx
M

My beads arrived? Great!! I have customers and no products damn it!!

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
((((((((((((((((((((((((((ALI))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

YEAH! Sounds like a great day all in all.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Don't I keep reading that men like to see themselves pursuing or something?? You not being readily available by chance or design is perfect. It makes him want to keep trying to get a hold of you. I think you are doing fine. You have college to finish up and then we may need to help reign you in but for now...just perfect. ;\)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
R
R
Ali,

Quote:
I didnt even think about him all day I was so busy.

I think this is GREAT! I also think it is what you have to keep doing in this "new" relationship w/BF. He's come back b/c he sees you are ok w/out him (well, at least that is what he was led to believe) and he missed you.

So, now keep hammering metal into tiny book-like shapes, finish college and keep up your other interests and he'll continue to see you as the mysterious, wonderful being you are.

Good for you! Just don't forget to keep doing the things that got his attention! I'm sure you aren't, but I'm here to keep you reminded, just in case!

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

M
M
Wow! Amazing developments sweetie.

Both with college and with BF!

Luckily you can focus on college for now and when the term is over you will have time to spend building a new R with BF!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
So everyone agrees then.. its ok I am busy and cant even have time to think about him, neverlone see him!? I did say to him on the phone, I'm sorry I'm so busy, it would be nice to cook you a nice meal (we had been discussing the cr*p we had been eating lately).. and he said.. yes and likewise... so hopefully we will see each other on a weeknight in coming weeks, not just weekends!

Rob .. ha, the book was over 3 foot by 2 foot I meant. Very heavy! Took alot of hammering!

I've got 2 days to go. I painted the space last night, so its time to start building sculptures in it today.. eek!! Will post a pic on the alt uni.

D
D
Originally Posted By: AliSuddenly
So everyone agrees then.. its ok I am busy and cant even have time to think about him, neverlone see him!?

Ali,
You're joking, right? It's a _great_ thing that circumstances are forcing you to be moderately unavailable! He needs to work to re-engage with you, so don't do it all for him! You are the prize, and he needs to "win" you!

Ali, I know you're very busy right now. I'm not asking you for time you can't spare at the moment; however, I would be pleased to have some company on my thread from anyone who has time...

Hope all is going well with the schoolwork!

Peace,
Dawn

Me 45/H 47, no kids
Together since 1985; M/1992
Bomb1 (EA-OW1, age 22) 2001
Bomb2 (EA/PA-OW2, age 22) 10/2007, A continues
H left 11/24/08
minimal contact, no legal action
http://tinyurl.com/DawnHope1
M
M
It is great that you are finishing up your college, absolutely wonderful that you are busy with things you enjoy, and you ARE making time to do things with him. It's better to go slow here, so that's actually perfect IMO.

Sounds like everything is coming together! Yay!!!!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
Page 4 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 6 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard